Religious Asylum from Iran

Hello Friends,
Does anybody know about the success and denial rate of religious asylum case from IRAN and how many days take to get a decision after an interview? any idea about the background check process and time?
I would appreciate if somebody, who has filed in 2017 and 2018, shares the timeline.
Thanks

Hello Friends,
Does anybody know about the success and denial rate of religious asylum case from IRAN and how many days take to get a decision after an interview? any idea about the background check process and time?
I would appreciate if somebody, who has filed in 2017 and 2018, shares the timeline.
Thanks
Hi dear John,

I want to apply for religious asylum too and would be appreciated if you can share your experiences during this time.

@john2019, TRAC is best data that I could find online.
See below some of the informative researches from TRAC: trac.syr.edu

Immigration Court Processing Time by Outcome
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/court_proctime_outcome.php

Immigration Court Processing Time by Charge
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/court_proctime_charge.php

Immigration Court Backlog Tool
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/

2018 denial rates:
/immigration/reports/judge2018/denialrates.html

[first go to the website (trac.syr.edu) and then add the rest of URL for each page]

Hi dear John,

I want to apply for religious asylum too and would be appreciated if you can share your experiences during this time.
Hi Arash,
my interview took long around 3 hours. The officer was a very detail oriented person and ask many questions about my new faith. Questions such as which version of your faith book you are reading and why you decided to change your religion and show it while you know the death punishment in your home country. I can say that he focuses on two things: you are a true believer and whether you feel true fear and threat back in your home country or not.

@john2019, TRAC is best data that I could find online.
See below some of the informative researches from TRAC: trac.syr.edu

Immigration Court Processing Time by Outcome
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/court_proctime_outcome.php

Immigration Court Processing Time by Charge
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/court_proctime_charge.php

Immigration Court Backlog Tool
/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/

2018 denial rates:
/immigration/reports/judge2018/denialrates.html

[first go to the website (trac.syr.edu) and then add the rest of URL for each page]
Thank you for your time, Jozeppe

Hello Friends,
I had an interview for March 13th, but I just got a notice which the interview has been canceled. Anybody here had the same experience? What could be the reason? And do you know how long usually it takes to get rescheduled interview? Thanks.

My father isn't good. And yes I'm going to apply for travel document. I wish they will send it early. Thank you very much. Definitely I will keep in touch about all my experience. I wish all the best for you.
Did you go to a third country to see your family.
Did USA let you in with Travel Documents?

I am from travel ban country and I am afraid to leave USA with asylee status and not able to come back.

Hi all,
I need your experiences to travel with travel documents. Did anyone travel with travel documents after received grant asylum? without the green card? and if I want to travel two times one time 20 days and second times 45 day is it ok? doesn't it affect my case while I want to apply for green card? Also, when do I eligible to apply for green card? after one year or after 9 months? Thank you in advance if anyone can help I really appreciate it.
What did you do?

Did you leave the country with RTD?

Hi Arash,
my interview took long around 3 hours. The officer was a very detail oriented person and ask many questions about my new faith. Questions such as which version of your faith book you are reading and why you decided to change your religion and show it while you know the death punishment in your home country. I can say that he focuses on two things: you are a true believer and whether you feel true fear and threat back in your home country or not.

Hi John!
As you have had the interview recently, may I ask you when did you first apply for it? I need to estimate if someone applies today when would be the interview then?
Second, Did you have an attorney? Do I need to take one or it is not that tricky and complicated?

Hi John!
As you have had the interview recently, may I ask you when did you first apply for it? I need to estimate if someone applies today when would be the interview then?
Second, Did you have an attorney? Do I need to take one or it is not that tricky and complicated?
For me, after 50 days of filing, I did my interview. I recommend you to have a lawyer. I had a lawyer.

With an attorney, your probability of success increases significantly. Please use pro bono lawyers. Why? There is not guarantee of success even if you pay the private lawyers $1000000000000. So, you must use a pro bono lawyer.

With an attorney, your probability of success increases significantly. Please use pro bono lawyers. Why? There is not guarantee of success even if you pay the private lawyers $1000000000000. So, you must use a pro bono lawyer.
Hello, what is pro bono lawyer? And how can i find them?and what is different between them and private lawyer?

Hi, Thanks for sharing the information. So as I saw it took 23 months to receive your green card! I have applied for my green card too and it is 10 months that I am waiting for :( I have a question, which kind of interview did they do? is it the same as the interview that we did for grand asylum? what was the question? They did not call me for an interview yet! :( do you think they will do?
Again thank you very much for your kind help

Hey there, I'm still waiting for your answer. could please help me? Thanks