References on College Education

Universities with Bridge programs

Hi,
Can anyone give me names of universities that admit students with a three year degree into Masters? I heard some univs have a bridge program that let the students finish the final year and admit directly into the final year.

How do OnLine Bach of Comp Sci Degrees rate with INS

Hi - need some advice - Canadian in US on TN1 (just processed 2nd renewal, I don\'t qualify for H1B) - want to become PR. Have 8 mnth Cdn. immersion CompSci course and 6 years work exp. Need to upgrade education to qualify for green card (or H1B for that matter) - does the INS accept the 18 mnth online degree courses as suitable education OR should I invest the 4 years in the more traditional university/college degree programs and hope that I can keep renewing my TN1 for the next decade? Thanks! (FYI - first time user)

visitor visa = no employment authorization

on a visitor visa, you will not be able to acquire employment authorization.

you will be financially responsible

as a F-1 student, you friend is expected to be able to demonstrate sufficient funding to meet his student and life obligations. If he does not have sufficient resources and needs a financial sponsor (Affidavit of Support), the sponsor will be financially responsible. I have heard of some welfare agencies in California using the I-864 to recover moneys from the financial sponsor. This should be looked at just as you would co-signing for a friend\'s car: In worst case scenario, can you afford to make all the payments yourself. GOOD LUCK. check the INS & DOS website for information on the Affidavit of Support www.ins.usdoj.gov & www.travel.state.gov

no federal assistance available, yet

unfortunately, your status is either/both: F-1 student continuing school or a permanent resident APPLICANT. You are NOT a permanent resident until INS approves the I-485 or until the Embassy gives you a visa and you re-enter the United States as a permanent resident. If you wish to accent your status as an applicant for permanent residency, keep your EAD current, etc. If you wish to continue school as a F-1 Student, you must keep your school involved to keep the status. If you dropped out of status prior to your marriage to the US citizen, you will have to deal with that at interview.

In-state tuition not automatic for H1/H4

Policy varies from state to state with some states requiring a GC or a visa that allows indefinite stay to consider the person a resident (H category visa does not). From personal experience, WA is one such state, and I believe IL is another.

Hello

i am a student in an egyptian college now, and i would be happy if i can be enrolled in colleges in usa or institutes for learning english but i need the best steps to apply and how long applying duration ? coz the duration differ from colleges to institutes

and i need low prices for colleges in NJ or NY ?and what about scolarships in colleges is this usefel or what this do for student??

thank you in advance

hi, i'm from germany, here on an F - visa, and i will graduate from high school this summer. after this i dont really want to go back to germany but rather attend a college here in the US (probably in NJ). does anyone have any information or good advises for me that would help me to find a college and apply for it etc.? as well if somebody knows something about financial help i could get, i would be glad to hear what you know.

thank you
sibbe

If anyone needs some kind of help or advice on applying to colleges in the US or in general on college education, please post here
if you like.

Hi

Thanks. Nice post here. If you can give me some advice on the best college as it's very important for me. Can you give me some information about which school or college is better for human resource courses in the US.

STUDY ABROAD!!!!

A one stop international career centre to take care of all your study abroad needs.

Services @ EDGE
• Test Preparation for GRE, SAT and GMAT.
• Admission counseling: END to END Support.
• One -on- one counseling sessions with online assistance.
• One -on- one sessions for career guidance.
• Essay editing.

ENROLL TODAY!!
For further information please contact:
EDGE
No.1, Ground Floor, Sharda Co-operative Society Ltd, Opp. Jai Hind College, 'A’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400 020. India.
Email: contactus@edge.co.in

Phone Numbers: 9821026426 / 9833118471 / +912266182777

Aspiring to go abroad for higher studies??
Need to know How & When????

We invite you for Career counseling sessions at Campus World.
This will help you to find answers to all your queries and doubts. The session will provide you with the following:
– Admission Counseling for Study abroad in USA,UK,Canada,Singapor,NZ
– Visa Counseling
– Coaching for GMAT,GRE,SAT,TOEFL & IELTS
– Foreign Exchange Services
– Application drafts, fee deposits etc
– Travel/ticketing services
– Accommodation Assistance
– Airport Pickups
– Immigration
So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

At Campus World we endeavor to support, encourage and provide the right platform for aspirants to pursue their dream career. We offer innovative educational solutions with a professional and job-oriented approach. Campus World is devoted to provide prospective students a comprehensive package.

For further information contact:
Pramod Arora
Campus World Inc.
(Immigration & Study Abroad Consultants)
603, Parasrampuria Chambers,
Opposite Railway Station, Malad (West)
Mumbai – 400064 (India).
Tel: (+91)-22-32012903
Mobile: (+91)-98 2126 9898
visit us at www.campuworld.in
Skype-id: campusworld