References on College Education

Vasya Dostoinov

If anyone needs some kind of help or advice on applying to colleges in the US or in general on college education, please post here
if you like.

No Title

I am a MBBS.on visitor visa here.Iwant to do some job here.Ithink because of my age factor usmle is too difficult.Is it posible to get some employment with this qualification,if possible where &how.
 If it is neccessary to do some courses where ihave to took admission,&what will be the procedure.
Thank u.
Mrs.sarah.

No Title

hello im gia i just wanted to know how to get some scholarship in the U.S or some kind of sponsor coz i want to pursue my education there and yet i wanted to proceed law but my problem are i dont know the procedures and the rules of applying such scholarship..Are there anyone willing to help me in studying there if there is can u send me an email coz im looking for somebody who can sponsor me there...me email is grungemachine_2000@yahoo.com.Ill be glad to hear from other persons...Do i have chance to study there?Im from philippines and i dont have enough money to pay the school,tickets and so fort.
respectfuly urs,
gia

No Title

I have been asked to submit an Affidavit of Support for a friend filing for a student visa. In theory this person will be self-sufficient, and they claim that my affidavit will be filed away and never looked at. I am concerned that I may be getting myself into a real problem if this student should fall on hard times. However, I really would like to help. Does anyone have any comments or experiences to share?

Thank you,

Bob

No Title

I need some help guys. I used to be on F-1 the I got married to a US citizen. I filed for the greencard and unfortunately they don\'t call you for the interview in the state where I am until two year from the day you submit your forms (I-485-I130). Now I am trying to get financial aid (student loans) and the school said that they needed to check to see if I am elegible to get any aid or loans. What do you guys think? I know that I am not on an F-1 visa since the day I filed for permanent residency.
Anyone has an idea

No Title

HI MY NAME IS ANNA AND I \'M ON VISA J-1(ACTUALLY I \'M WORKING AS A
BABYSITTER)BUT AFTER THIS JOB I WOULD LIKE TO GET A NEW JOB OR STUDY.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO CHANGE OR EXTEND MY VISA?
IF YOU HAVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT PLEASE EMAIL ME.
             THANK YOU

No Title

Hi
My friend has applied for a college for F1 visa.How the process takes place for it?If the college sends I-20 does she need to go to Us consulate and get stamped her visa?What are the chances of getting F1 in US?Will they get rejected?Where she should go to stamping?

No Title

I am on F1 visa and doing second semester. I found a job and my employer has filed for H1 visa. Is it legal for me to change status(I am discontinuing my studies or later do it as part-time). What problems may I encounter when I go for H1 visa stamping in Canada or Mexico for my multiple entry visa? I have completed my bachelors in Computer science in India in June 2000. I really don\'t have genuine work experience in India.

No Title

Hi my name is Brenda and I\'m planning on going to college but I don\'t have a visa and I am not a citizen in this country.

No Title

I am currently on F1 waiting for H1, while completing my masters. Do I need a US degree for a visa stamp? Can I go back to India on F1 while my H1 is being processed?

No Title

HELLO I AM SUMBEL JAVED,
I HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED MY M.COM FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY.AND NOW I AM
INTERESTED IN DOING MBA FROM AMARICA FROM ANY UNIVERSITY WHERE DURATION OF MBA IS ONE YEAR.KINDLY GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION IN THIS MATTER I SHALL BE VERY O9BLIGED TO THEM AND WILL REMEMBER THEM IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS.
    POSTAL ADDRESS :HOUSE 213 NEELAM BLOCK ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN LAHORE
                            PAKISTAN.
         EMAIL ADDRESS:javedsumbel@hotmail.com

No Title

SUMBEL,
First thing, you should never give your postal/street address in a public forum like this. Its not prudent.
Here is a link to the instituion that rates and accredits all US business schools and programs. Visit this site and you\'ll get lots of links. Check those out that fit to your need.
http://www.aacsb.edu/
Take care,
GZ

No Title

Please Help. My daughter (19) has finished two years at high school and now attends local college. She has H4. can she get a part time job (up to 20 hours) with out going all the way through an F1 visa application. She is allowed to attend college on H4.but just wants to earn some pocket money like all her friends at college. Can you help?

No Title

hi
I am a graduate student and am on H4 too. without an FI, one would have no way of making money, even on campus jobs, tutoring etc.

No Title

Hi
As far as I know, you are not eligible for any federal aid(stafford)until you are a permanant resident. You can however, find alternate loans given out by banks etc.., though you would need a cosigner who has good credit rating and is a permanant resident or citizen.

No Title

IM 24 I AM MARRIED.HAVE TWO LOVELY DAWTERS.I AM PAYING DOUBLE TOUISSION.REASON IM NOT A US LEGAL RESIDENT.IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME.
PLEASE E-MAIL :LDESSOURCES@AOL.COM
THANK YOU.

No Title

i am sorry to say but no one will sponsor you, but you could over the net find a school you wish to go to, and then send all your applications and send a request to the school, chair of the deaptment saying that u have money problmes , and most probably they will waive your application fee, but still you will have to spend for your TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE - TOEFEL, and your GRE OR SAT OR GMAT DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF ENTRANCE- BACHELORS OR MASTERS PROGRAM. if you get a high score in that they will offer you a scholarship. rest assured no one here will sponsor you, so bank on yourself and your intelligence. BEST OF LUCK , i am sure u will SUCCEED.