Ref issued for July25 RD I485 case

nov27

Registered Users (C)
REF issued on 03/29/01 and copy received by Attorney today.
INS requested fallowing additional evidences:
1)Legible copies of passport of Main applicant
2)The visa on which she last entered in USA.
3)Last admission stamp in Passport.
4)Employment letter on company lettehead.
5)Last two years Federal Income tax Returns.
6)Last two years W2 and/or 1099 statements.
7)Earning statements or last 6 months.

My details PD 3/00
           RD 7/01
           ND 9/01
           FP 12/12
           REF 03/29

I guess.....they are just trying to be extra careful/extra smart....

....they might as well have asked you to file the f****** 485 once again.....and yes..asked for another set of application fee.....you know what I mean......

God save us all .......

take care...

Got an RFE too!

My wife got an RFE too, for the Marriage Certificate. They apparently do not accept the one issued by the Indian Consulate and insist that we get one from the place of marriage.

RD -07/27
FP 12/08
RFE issued - 03/27
Received by attorney today.
EAC 278

to nov27

is your case a straight forward one? i mean is it complex such as you had re-enter US multiple times, your salary is within the reasonable range of prevailing salary? etc.... just wonder what trigger the REF.

thanks

No Title

I entered into USA on 11/12/98 on HIB,visited for one month my country and returned to USA on 03/17/00.I hvae compleated my First term 3 years H1B on 30th sep2001.My employer not exteneded second term.Because I
submitted my I485 on 25th July 2001 and got EAD from local INS on 09/01.I never changed employer and address.
I am working all the time,Never on out of Project or work.

don\'t worry man......just give the ass%*&%*& what they want.....

I am sure once they receive the reply to RFE you will be approved in 2-3 weeks.....

I think you were just picked up randomly......

take care...relax.......

Is it mandatory to attach tax returns with AOS application?

Just wondering since my corporate attorney did not ask for them when sending in the app. Am I a fit case for RFE?

strange

Nov27, YOurs looks like most straightforward case. I am afraid INS is randomly picking applications for RFE !

I believe your case will be approved soon once they received your RFEs.

My co-worker is also getting RFE (RD April 01). Our company changed its name from X to Y in 99. The company name on her H1 is still the old name (X). So, the INS would like our company to proof that "X" = "Y"...

to nov27 , you said on discussion JULY 25 RD

but you mentioned it as RD 07/01

I am confused

FP-Can we go before the date?

My son recd RFE for FP as he turned 14 after applying AOS. Is it possible to go for FP before the appointment date? (Baltimore area)

nov27 what is your company status?

did they layoff anybody?
did they have problems with INS in the past?

T o abyss

Yes dates are correct.July25th 2001 i.e 07/25/01
and In RD I mentioned 07 means July, 01 means Year 2001.
I am working for small Indian counsulting company.My company is not having any problems with INS.

I hope they\'re not turning sloppy.

i sent in a whole load of documents just 2 avoid an RFE and now v hear this. really weird man! #&$(&@&)$(

i sent copies of labor cert, 140, 1040\'s, birth and marriage certs for wife / self and minor sons, medical (693) forms 4 me and wife.

i think they better clean up their act or i wont mind suing them.