Recording Available, May 05, 2016 Community Conference Call with Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna

Not open for further replies.
Rajiv Khanna, US Immigration Attorney, hosts a Free Community Conference Call for all of you, every other Thursday at 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time to answer US immigration related questions, Dial in No:
(202)800-8394. Everyone, whether or not a member of discussion forums, is welcome to call in and ask questions or just listen live or listen to the recording for the call posted at the end of the day. Note that we answer posted questions and follow ups first.

Conference Dial-in: :
Topic: General Immigration Related Questions
Start Time: 12:30PM, EST
End Time: 1:30 PM, EST
CALL DATE: May 05 , 2016
NOTE: This call does not mean that we have agreed to represent you or that there is an attorney-client relationship between us. This is merely a community service. You should discuss the specifics of your case with the attorney representing you.
Hi Rajiv Ji,
I had a H1B visa stamped with company '' A'' till date 2017 Aug. But recently i moved to company "B" and H1B tranferred. Company "A " revoked my VISA, i had approved i-797 and pay slips from company "B". I am planning to go to india, can I re-enter in to USA by using old company stamping (which is revoked) or do i need to go for stamping with new i-797?
My wife had H4 visa stamped with company"A", I haven't transferred her H4 visa to company"B". Is there any problem if she enter in to USA by using old company H4 visa?
Please suggest me.
Not open for further replies.