Recieved P3 today

kms

Registered Users (C)
my attorney informed me that she received my P3 today.

According to new processing, we have to mail it to missouri.

Only ds230 1 and fees 260/applicant

kms

Is your case handled by US consulates in India,

if yes that confirms that all CP cases for Indian immigrant has also to follow the new CP procedure.

Could you pl. post more details ASAP.

Thanks,
MBM

Action Listed in my P3

1 ) Mail allrequested information DS230 - 1 along with the fee using the enclosed envelope.

2) NVC will complete all necessary admin processing of your imm. visa application you may be requested to provide more info.

3) Once NVC finishing all admin work your file will be sent to united states embasy/consulate. you will be notified by mail.

4) Appx. one month before your sceduled interview you will receive letter form consulate with date and time.

Need to bring all original docs.

One more thing I noticed, you need PCC from another country if you lived there more than 12 months,

Hope that helps.

What will be Fees in India

Hi,
I got a question. If NVC is charging $260 here, how much do we need to pay in India ?

RajC

No idea how much in india.

Probably nothing.

new process, they are asking you to pay upfront, later we may have to pay for medical only. will know more later.

No Title

I beleive the $260 is the application fee that we now have to prepay in St Loius.. However, when we complete the interview, we would still have to pay the $65 /person ISSUANCE fee at the consulate.

CP P3 recent changes

Hi,
 I also got my P3 from NVC yesterday (1/28) and it had only DS-230 Part I (we expected DS-230 Part II and OF-169 also). But my lawyer said it is better to send OF-169 also because it is an affidavit of support for your spouse and children. So we sent DS-230 Part I, OF-169 and fee $260/- per person by cashiers check to St. Louis today (1/29). After the documents verification at St. Louis, they will send this P3 info to Local Consulate (Chennai, Mumbai etc), to fix an interview.
Thanks Vish (roopan@hotmail.com)

No Title

Hi,

I have received Pkt 3 from NVC.
There is no difference in 3 except we have to get a PCC and we need to send completed form along with $260 fees per applicant to St. Louis,Missouri.
I think we don\'t have to pay anything in India and that is the reason they are collecting money here.

Thanks

No Title

Do we have to send PCC along with Pkt3 to St.Lous ?
Is PCC from Indian Consulate in NY enough ?

No Title

OF-169 is not affidavit of support. I134 is.
OF-169 is list of document you say you will present at the interview.

Info pl...

I got my P3 last october (and am still holding on to it). At that time went over the procedure of sending the docs to chennai counsulate. Since I would be going to AP next week (and will get married), I was going over the process again and noticed 2 differences:
(1) PCC is required. Can I get it in HYD regional PPO or should I get in NY indian counsulate ? How do I do it any what acutually they give me.
(2) What is the new process of sending DS230 to St.Louis.
Please, can anyone shed more light on it..
TIA.

Vish Somnath and GhoshT

did you also receive an "envelop" in which you need to send P-3 back to St. Louis NVC?

The reason for asking that is, I am yet to receive P-3 from NVC, however, my attorney\'s assistant plans to send the P-3 along with the fee to St. Louis NVC without waiting for P-3 from NVC. Not sure is it OK?

Pl. let me know your views.

Thanks,
MBM

P3,MBM

mbm,

Yes,they have send an envelope marked with NVC St. Louis address and asked us to send filled form and fees within this envelop.
Also just to let you know we need to send $260 per applicant in the form of a cashier\'s check or money order.
I do not know the effect of sending forms without waiting P3 from NVC.But in my view better be wait rather to make it complicated for them which might cause substantial delay(Not a legal advice).

Thanks.

I think that would be a mistake

Since they have a procedure in place and giving enevlop becasue of many reason one of them is security.

That would lead to unncessary delays

I would wait till I get P3

kms

Congratulations! & a Question...

Congratulations to those who received their P3.

Can anyone confirm if the return envelope from NVC OR the form DS-230 Part 1 that NVC sends has a barcode on it. Or if these have any other form of identification (printed case #, etc.) on them to identify the applicant.

Thanks.

cogrates to P3 receiver...anyone can light on I134?

I mean

1.if I134 not incuded in P3 what to do? wll it be good idea to send it?
2. what are the documents to sent with P3?

thanks