Supporting Documents Mailed: Oct 9
BioM Notice Issued: Oct 18
BioM done: Oct 24
Approval E-mail: Dec 8

Renewal EAD approved - RD 9/27

Renewal e-file 9/27 (NSC)
Sent supporting docs 9/28
Finger Print 10/11

Can't bear waiting, fax an expedite request 12/5.

Not sure if the request worked, EAD was approved on 12/6 (LUD updated today 12/8).

I filed for EAD renewal for the 3rd time/expires on December 19; notice of received application was on October 2. Today I got a weird message update

On December 5, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Anyone experienced such? What additional evidence can they need for the 3rd renewal? Am I allowed to work during this time?
Thanks

maheshcr said:
Hi Sorasora,

I was advised by the Customer service (National Service center).

Thanks

Mahesh

Thanks,Mahesh
Yesterday I got E-mail from Nebraska.
My I-131 and I-765 were approved.
Mine was filed in 3rd October.
Still I do not have fingerprint appointment though.

my application was paper based. Does anyone know how long does it take after email notice to receive the acutal document in mail?

good news!!!

hahaha, all good news !

and I have one too! -
Today (12/09, Saturday) I received Biometrics appointment notice for my I-485 petition.

I'm excited, but I have a few question:
1. Is this biometrics appointment also good for EAD/AP petition? Or there is separate biometrics appointment for each?
2. The appointment notice only shows my name, should I bring my wife with me to do finger print?
3. Usually how long does it take for EAD/AP to be approved after Biometrics (FP)?
4. There is no update to my case status, is this normal?

Ponez55 and all, please reply. I've been waiting for this thing for about 5 years now, thanks God, eventually there is light in the tunnel.

ponez55 said:
my application was paper based. Does anyone know how long does it take after email notice to receive the acutal document in mail?

Hi ponez

You will get EAD very soon.
I just got notice E-mail yesterday but I received EAD today by mail.

Does anyone know if we receive a card for AP? I thought it is three pieces of papers! This is the message that I see online on my case:
----
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
----

beesweet67 said:
I filed for EAD renewal for the 3rd time/expires on December 19; notice of received application was on October 2. Today I got a weird message update

On December 5, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Anyone experienced such? What additional evidence can they need for the 3rd renewal? Am I allowed to work during this time?
Thanks
hi i also have the same message ....
:(

I called the customer service yesterday and have initiated a inquiry request. Not sure if this will trigger the approval.

Mahesh

Why so many threads with the same/similar title? :)
My 3rd time to post mine info: 3rd EAD, NSC, paper-filed, RD 10/18, AD 12/11, waiting for the card. Current EAD expires in Jan.

Guess, it's been processed in a Random order. My receipt date is : 10/11.

Hi Mogumogu - Did you get file your AP along with your EAD and if so, did you get the AP approved too? Just curious.

Thanks