Recent EAD approvals from NSC

hi eb1_nsc,

Medical RFE for my 485 was to send in the I-693 exam results by the CIS approved physician and the RFE on the birth certificate was on my wife's I-485.

Mahesh

Thanks Mahesh. Looks like you got this RFE after your EAD was approved? Which means they do not check these documents for EAD but check these only for 485, right?

The RFE on my I-485 was way back before even my 2nd EAD is about to expire. I have turned in my renewal papers for the 3rd EAD renewal.

gurus pls advice,

i have sent in my ead application along with my i485, on sep 15th and latter had my finger printing has been done in nov 13th, i have seen any luds after our checks have been cashed on october 12th. i will be finshing the 90 day limit next week for ead. please advive me how i should proceed further for intrem ead, my wife has a job and they do not wait any longer.... Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Thanks

EAD approved today

My EAD approved and ordered card for production.

My EAD RD:10/17/2006 at NSC AD:12/14/2006.AP is still pending.

My Current EAD is expiring on 12/18/2006 and driving license also expiring 12/18.California(Fremont) DMV refused to extend my license untill i will get my EAD extension.This is Neck to Neck situation.Last minute it got approved.

rascaly2k said:
hi i also have the same message ....
:(
Hi,
Me too got RFE on 21st and message says that they require additional evidence. I already sent the the paperwork, i don't what else they need more.
If you don't mind, can you please tell me what is your RFE? I would like to know what kind of RFE's they request, so that I will prepare the documentation.
I really appriciate your help on this regard.
Thanks.

Are you applied in NSC or ?Just curious about CA driving lic.

subba1974 said:
My EAD approved and ordered card for production.

My EAD RD:10/17/2006 at NSC AD:12/14/2006.AP is still pending.

My Current EAD is expiring on 12/18/2006 and driving license also expiring 12/18.California(Fremont) DMV refused to extend my license untill i will get my EAD extension.This is Neck to Neck situation.Last minute it got approved.