Recent EAD approvals from NSC

nogcnolife

Registered Users (C)
I was told TSC EAD approvals are prompt - between 2 weeks to a month. But NSC has been slow. Can you comment your NSC EAD approvals below? My 765 has been submitted for a while. No update yet. Very frustrated.

Ponez55, Today's processing date says "09/14" is the date. So yours is theoretically within their timeline. But I checked many cases, some of them approved in 2 weeks, some approved in 1 month, some approved in 2 month. Anybody know the criteria of processing EADs at NSC?

Hi everybody

Does anybody got EAD approval recently in Nebraska????
It seems that Nebraska is getting more slower than before.
I am fed up with waiting game.

Sorry to know all these, folks.
We need some good news from NSC.
Anybody know how the LIN numbers are composed? I want to check some older cases to see their trend.

I filed my 765 on October 11th. Spoke with the customer service today stating my current EAD expires on January 19th and what I need to do if I don't get the approval by then.

I was told to contact them again if I don't get a Biometrics appointment scheduled by December 11th (60 days from the date of filing), so they would initiate a request to schedule an biometrics appointment where the approval should happen within 45 days from the biometrics appointment.

That's the update.

maheshcr said:
I filed my 765 on October 11th. Spoke with the customer service today stating my current EAD expires on January 19th and what I need to do if I don't get the approval by then.

I was told to contact them again if I don't get a Biometrics appointment scheduled by December 11th (60 days from the date of filing), so they would initiate a request to schedule an biometrics appointment where the approval should happen within 45 days from the biometrics appointment.

That's the update.

Hi maheshcr

Could you tell me who advised you???
I am little bit confused because some people say that we need biometrics appointment before EAD is issued and other say no.
Actually some people get EAD without fingerprint appointment.

AP Approval from NSC

My AP was approved on Dec 5, receive date Oct 11. The online status has not changed but local office told me today!

Congratulations Ponez55!!!
Good to see people in this board get their applications approved.
Ponez55, how about your EAD? When was your FP? What do you mean "local office"? Isn't it NSC?

Congratulations Ponez55.

Did you call the local office to find out the status of your AP? I am a little confused.

I called 1-800, they had no new update in my case, so got an infopass appointment and went to the office. I faxed NSC an expedite request last week as well. I think the local office has more information than 1-800 number since 1-800 told me my case is still pending and had no info about my expedite request but that was not the case according to the office. I have no card or anything yet! I hope to get it soon!

Regarding EAD, I have no update on mine. Filed Oct 11, no request for FP either, just FP for adjustment of status about three weeks ago

ponez55:

What was the reason that you stated in your fax to NSC for the expedition of the request because normally it should be a 'extreme emergent situation'.