Recent Biometrics Notices

I also have taken an Info Pass appointment for June 8. Called USCIS regarding current status on May 12. First time called, found a lady asking someone from my firm (like my manager) to speak with since I am not a petitioner for I485, just a beneficiary. Told her my manager is not available.

Called second time in a few minutes, found different lady. She did not know much other than on-line message. Created Service request on May 12. Have not got any answer from USCIS yet.

My details:
PD: 10/2002, EB3 - India
I140 / 485 concur - Filed Aug/2004
I140 - Approved 04/2005
I485 - 4th EAD approved 05/22/2007 , 4th AP - approval ?
Recent second finger print code1 - 03/2007. No LUD on 485 so far. LUD is as of 09/2006 when an RFE was received.

what is service request?

Are there any guesses as to why some of us have a LUD before the finger printing and nothing after until now?

Yankee-Boy,

We have almost identical case.(Check my Sig).

Have you checked(through infopass) if your Name/Security check) is done?
I am increasingly noting that just a single LUD on I-485 dated 05/08/07 means a roadblock/delay in processing.

Regards

Guys I am exactly in the same boat as you 2.

My last LUD was 05/08/2007 and I did my FP on 05/12/2007.
PD sept 2002 and case was transferred from VSC TO TSC in March 2007.

after that NO action

Vicky
Two of ours ( me and my friend) LUD changed twice since May 7 after FP.
Really, nothing has happened.
So your observation cannot conclude roadblock for only single LUD folks.

:)

Hi Vicky_007 and Masala_Dosa,

I called FBI today to know the status of my FP. They said they sent out the results on May 12th itself, the day I did my FP. I could not get to the TSC today. Soon I intend to call them and find out what's happening.

I did ask the FBI officer if there was anything else pending. The lady just said she only has info on my FP. Other members in this forum have said FBI said their name check is pending or name check is done when they asked. I could not get anything out from the person I was talking to.

I will call TSC and find out what's happening as I see so many behind me in PD are getting approvals.

Thanx
Yankee_Boy

My status

Thanks for the info nivasch.

Friends,lets have a record of all those whose PD is becoming current on June 1st, have done a recent FP and have/do not have any LUD movements.

As there is no guarantee of the dates remaining current and not retrogressing again, i am just trying to be pro-active and see if (at all) there is a Pattern/connection with RFE/Security Check issue's.

Regards

Last LUD: 03/15/07..just after the case was transferred from VSC to TSC.
After that there is no LUD and no movement. Although I got a FP appointment notice...which I attended on 05/18. My PD (08/2001: EB3 India) is current as of 06/01/07. It seems that something is wrong in the system.

hmmm....

Hi Vicky_007 and Masala_Dosa,

I called FBI today to know the status of my FP. They said they sent out the results on May 12th itself, the day I did my FP. I could not get to the TSC today. Soon I intend to call them and find out what's happening.

I did ask the FBI officer if there was anything else pending. The lady just said she only has info on my FP. Other members in this forum have said FBI said their name check is pending or name check is done when they asked. I could not get anything out from the person I was talking to.

I will call TSC and find out what's happening as I see so many behind me in PD are getting approvals.

Thanx
Yankee_Boy

So, you talked to the FBI...and now you are planning to talk to TSC. Good. update the result in the forum....although its highly improbable that someone in FBI will take your call and give you the status. Same applies for TSC. Good luck though.

HI GC_Woes,

I got through to FBI fairly easily. No menu options. Just dialed the number and luckily it went to an officer who passed the call to another officer. She picked up and asked for A#. I gave the A# and said I'd like to know the status of my FP done in May. She said the same day results were cleared!

When I asked is there anything pending (some members said when they asked like that they were told name check was pending or done), she said she only can tell me on my FP!

I tried TSC a couple of times after that and forgot to enter the EAC before the number so everytime I entered my number it kept saying number was wrong. By the time I realized that I got busy at work and the day was over today.

Yankee_Boy

Hi Vicky_007,

Our dates are very identical! Very close! Are there others in the forum whose dates match ours?

We could probably have a thread going on our issues. I also keep seeing in this forum that so many threads are started on similar topics and it gets very confusing to navigate in the multitude of threads.

Yankee_Boy

Vicky
Two of ours ( me and my friend) LUD changed twice since May 7 after FP.
Really, nothing has happened.
So your observation cannot conclude roadblock for only single LUD folks.

:)

masala dosa Nice name :)
My observation is for cases which have had a single LUD on May 8 and nothing since then.You are mentioning cases which have had LUD's earlier or after.

Regards.

I'm in the similar situation. See my details below,

EB3, India
PD Dec 2001
I140-485 applied Dec 2004
I485 RD: Dec 6, 2004
FP1: May 2005 (Code 3)
Case x'fered from VSC to TSC on 3/12/2007
LUD change due to x'fer.
FP2: May 2007 (Code 1)
LUD change on 5/22/2007.

Since the last LUD no other movement. I did take INFOPASS appointment on 5/29, and learned that my security checks (all) are cleared but couldn't tell me anything else because case is at TSC and the USCIS office is in Portland Oregon.

I just can't imagine what is going on at TSC... Also there are no approvals reported last few days (at least on this forum).

I do have the same. I have my LUD updated once after my biometrics in May and thats it. I could'nt do much with Infopass appointment I have a RD of June 2003, but it really does'nt matter much. Hope they approve me fast, before I skew their backlog times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

I called the TSC automated center and the automatic message said if you received a notice within the last 60 days it means they are processing the case. Considering that I got the FP notice just before 60 days I did not continue to an officer.

I'm thinking should I wait or call right away. Not sure what I have to do as some members have said they did not receive a good response after calling TSC.

I also see that there is a pattern to LUDs. Some members are getting LUDs after FP, while some are getting LUDs before. Anybody saw any case where the approval was issued for a case that had LUDs before FP? Wondering.

Also found this excel spreadsheet in another thread. I suggest entering details into this so that we can have pending cases details in one excel file.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1695155#post1695155

Last edited by a moderator:
Code 3 Biometrics

Recieved code 3 biometrics for 06/26/07. :)
Last FP was in June 2004 :mad:
I had actually called USCIS and done inquiry on my case and taken infopass appointment too. :rolleyes:
Maybe that triggered FP notice. :cool:
My wife has not recieved her FP. Am planning to make inquiry for her tomorrow :D

Inquiry

when did you initiate the inquiry and infopass? My file was transferred in the first week of March, but never got FP2 (FP1 was done in Nov 04)

Recieved code 3 biometrics for 06/26/07. :)
Last FP was in June 2004 :mad:
I had actually called USCIS and done inquiry on my case and taken infopass appointment too. :rolleyes:
Maybe that triggered FP notice. :cool:
My wife has not recieved her FP. Am planning to make inquiry for her tomorrow :D

No Lud change on my case as of today after my 2nd FP, the Last update was 03/14/07 where the case was Transfer from VSC to TSC.
Please guide me what to do next??
I just came back from my vacation..:confused:

Let me ask one Q gurus,
when u took Info pass Appointment, what option you guys took like
1) You have a question about your case.
OR
2) You wish to speak to an immigration officer
Please let me know

thanks