Recent Biometrics Notices

I think people who did code 3 before are mostly (but not always) getting code 1 for the second/third biometric appointment. Those who didn't do anything before get code 3.

Any LUD changes after giving Code-1 finger prints

Friends,

I just gave my Code-1 finger prints on May 9th. But have not seen in any LUD changes. Did any of your LUD changed if so after how many days.

Thanks in advance.

Redo
PD- May 11th,2001
EB3 India
Waiting........waiting waiting for the date to move.......

Friends,

I just gave my Code-1 finger prints on May 9th. But have not seen in any LUD changes. Did any of your LUD changed if so after how many days.
Mine changed the same day and again a few days later (no new status message though for either change).

However, one important difference between me and you is that my PD is current but yours isn't yet. Maybe they're not going to rush to do anything with your case until it is current. Your fingerprints went into the system but apparently nobody is looking at them.

I think people who did code 3 before are mostly (but not always) getting code 1 for the second/third biometric appointment. Those who didn't do anything before get code 3.

I did code3 in Oct. 2005 and again code3 in May 02, 2007. there is no trend in FP codes.

All,
I did Bio.code3 in 2005 and again gave FP yes.day(05/10/07) as code1.
No New Update for FP 05/10/07 .

thanks,

Code 3 in 2005 & Code 1 last week. No message changes or LUDs.

I do not know how FPs are significant and assume that this is a routine process to replace expired FPs.

LUDs

It seems that people with current PD get LUDs after the FP, but people without don't.

Jack,

LUDs are totally unreliable and its almost impossible to identify any sort of pattern. Logically, the LUD for 485 should change once current PDs get their FPs taken but this has not always been the case.

Also, as you mentioned earlier, I have noticed that a majority of people who completed their Code 3 a couple of years ago are getting code 1 this time around. This makes sense because code 3 is signature and photo plus FPs. Since FP's expire after 15 months they are sending out code 1 (FPs only) this time around. Ofcourse there are exceptions to this trend but most people are getting these sort of notices. My wife also got her code 1 recently. She had completed her code 3 sometime in '05.

cheers,

saras

Jack,

LUDs are totally unreliable and its almost impossible to identify any sort of pattern. Logically, the LUD for 485 should change once current PDs get their FPs taken but this has not always been the case.
Nothing is reliable or consistent with the USCIS, period. I didn't say anything was always the case with anything.

But there seems to be a trend in which most people with current PD get LUDs shortly after doing the FP, while most people with non-current PDs don't get LUDs soon after the FP.

3 LUD's

Nothing is reliable or consistent with the USCIS, period. I didn't say anything was always the case with anything.

But there seems to be a trend in which most people with current PD get LUDs shortly after doing the FP, while most people with non-current PDs don't get LUDs soon after the FP.

I got 3 LUD's in last 7 days after doing Biometrics (code 3) on May 4th and my PD is far from current.

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
FP1 - oct 2004
Bio (Code 3) - May 4, 2007
LUD's - May 4, May 7, May 9 2007

My PD is also far from current, But I have no LUDs so far.

When it comes USCIS, guesses are not allowed.

I got 3 LUD's in last 7 days after doing Biometrics (code 3) on May 4th and my PD is far from current.

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
FP1 - oct 2004
Bio (Code 3) - May 4, 2007
LUD's - May 4, May 7, May 9 2007

Sept 2005 EB2-NIW-India-TSC

EB2-NIW concurrent I485 RD 9/01/05 TSC
I140 approva 9/15/05
Code 3 FP 10/05
Me and my wife got TWO LUDs after Code 1 FP on 5/5/07
LUD 5/7/07
LUD 5/8/08
No message change.

Is there any significance of these LUDs???????
abhuda

Need help...

Hi All,
I did 2nd time FP on 05/11/07, still i not see any new LUDs,from June my PD will be Current, Do i need to wait to see LUDS after June1st or i should call Customer support for FP result.
Could some one please guide me

Thanks,
============
All,
I did Bio.code3 in 2005 and again gave FP yes.day(05/10/07) as code1.
No New Update for FP 05/10/07 .

thanks,

Message Changed

My 485 Status message changed to Finger Print Review Completed, after about 2 weeks of doing code 3 finger prints. This was in Aug 2006. My wife recently did her code 3 finger prints but nothing has changed for her. What does Finger Print Review Completed mean.

Regards

PD 09/04/2002 EB3 INDIA
140/485 RD 08/23/2004
140 AD 05/01/2005
3rd EAD/AP

Hi,

Somebody saying that ONLY people who travelled outside USA after finger print done, will get another finger print notice. If you dont travel, you will NOT get another finger print notice Is this true?

My FP done 25 months back. i didnot travel. I didnot get second FP notice so far.

That could possibly be true. We did travel outside US after our first FP and we also got new FP notices this month.