Received Wife IL but not mine

Scheduled time with infopass

Thanks bob amd mimi,

As of yesterday I havent received it. I went ahead and schedule appointment with Infopass. I am hoping I get it this week. Thanks for your suggestions.

You are welcome Adilanis, and good luck! I bet it was just a minor issue with your letter and soon you will have it =)

:eek:
Thanks bob amd mimi,

As of yesterday I havent received it. I went ahead and schedule appointment with Infopass. I am hoping I get it this week. Thanks for your suggestions.

Sleeping near the mailbox might do the trick...:eek: If you know the date and time of the oath ceremony, why the need to make an info pass as opposed to waiting for the letter to arrive? Are you nice to the mailman? I usually get all my immigration mail on saturdays, for as long as I have been dealing with immigration, maybe once I received the letter during the week. :D

Al Southner

Al Southner,

thanks for your reply :) actually I am waiting for IL not for oth letter. According to USCIS they sent the IL letter for me and my wife on August 27th. I received my wife on monday 1st Sept and still waiting for mine. I called IO and he told me the date and time for the interview.

Regards,

Al Southner,

thanks for your reply :) actually I am waiting for IL not for oth letter. According to USCIS they sent the IL letter for me and my wife on August 27th. I received my wife on monday 1st Sept and still waiting for mine. I called IO and he told me the date and time for the interview.

Regards,

Surprise your mailman today, run towards the mailbox and hug him or her. If it's a she, don't hug near the weapons of mass seductions, a harassment suite might be the next course of action. :eek: When he/she ask why is the matter, tell him or her you are happy with the work they are doing...:)

this is very normal. Mine came first and then wife's came in 3-4 days (for both FP and IL). We both filed together in 1 envelope.

I have similar situation like adilanis.
07/30/09: Priority Date
07/31/09: Checks cashed
08/06/09: NOA received
08/06/09: FP Notice Date
08/11/09: FP Notice (self and wife) received
08/21/09: FP done (self and wife)
08/28/09: IL Notice Date(wife)
08/31/09: Interview Letter received(wife)
09/03/09: Case update "Case sent for interview...(self and wife)
10/08/09: Interview Date (wife)

Received my IL also-Finally

Finally I received my IL :) thanks every one every one for reply..;) updated my signature.

we are on the same boat, I mean, before yesterday. Called and was told the IL was sent out on Aug 27, as of now, I still did not receive it.

See Adilanis I told you it was the mail lady messing with you now leave cookies like we do to Santa every day so she doesn't keep you waiting for the oath letter haha.

Aug 27 IL posted for both (self and wife) received a day apart.

Last edited by a moderator: