Received objection from Ministry of HRD: please advice

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hi Kumar, how did you resolve this issue? They've sent me the same status update saying "fill-inn all columns" Can I just fill in and reupload the same documents or do you need to redo the whole process and obtain a new consular stamp? Would you really appreciate your thoughts. thanks,

An "Objection" status on your NORI application from HRD (Ministry of Education) can be concerning, but it doesn't necessarily mean rejection. Here's what you can do:

Understanding the Objection:

• Contact HRD: The best course of action is to directly contact HRD to understand the reason for the objection. Their website likely has contact information for the department handling NORI applications. You can explain you received an "Objection" status and inquire about the specific reason.
  • Review Requirements: Double-check the HRD guidelines for NORI applications (they might be available on their website). Ensure you submitted all the required documents correctly. In your case, the issue might be related to the DS-2019 form.
Possible Reasons for Objection (related to DS-2019):

• Incorrect Form: The DS-2019 form is typically used for J-1 visa programs (exchange visitor programs). NORI applications might require a different document depending on your situation (e.g., scholarship letter, acceptance letter).
  • Incomplete Information: The DS-2019 form itself might have missing or incorrect information.
Next Steps:

• Gather Necessary Documents: Based on HRD's explanation, gather the correct documents required for your specific NORI application.
  • Respond to Objection: HRD might have a process to respond to objections. This could involve submitting additional documents or providing a clarification. Follow their instructions carefully.
  • Consider Professional Help: If the process seems complex or you're unsure about anything, consider consulting an immigration attorney specializing in J-1 visas or educational programs (depending on your situation).
Here are some resources that might be helpful:

• HRD NORI Information: Look for the Ministry of Education's website and search for the department handling NORI applications. They should have guidelines and contact information.
  • J-1 Visa Information
Remember, contacting HRD directly is the best way to get a clear understanding of the objection and the steps you need to take.