Received objection from Ministry of HRD: please advice

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response! I see from this thread that you have still not received your NOC from MHRD? That is a very long wait.
I waited a few months too, but I was also calling the number they have on the website. You might have to keep calling them to make things move along. They send these certificates out in batches.
Hi,
Thanks for your response. I have been trying to contact at all those numbers but they never pick up. No response to emails too. Hopefully they will process my certificate in next batch!!

I'd suggest constantly trying those numbers on their website as well as this one that was posted on this forum thread: 011-26172932. As frustrating as this process is, you'll feel better once you hear a human voice on the other end. Having stayed up many nights to get an answer myself, I feel your pain.
Fingers crossed for you and everyone else who's waiting!

I'd suggest constantly trying those numbers on their website as well as this one that was posted on this forum thread: 011-26172932. As frustrating as this process is, you'll feel better once you hear a human voice on the other end. Having stayed up many nights to get an answer myself, I feel your pain.
Fingers crossed for you and everyone else who's waiting!
Did they answer your call anytime? What they told? Sure i will do that, thanks for your suggestions.

@gspk
I was able to get in touch with someone-- I can't see the number on my phone since I had called them in November 2021 and the call logs only go back to feb 2022 on my phone-- but one of those numbers answered and I kept getting non-answers for two weeks until they suddenly said that my certificate "should have been uploaded" and when I said it wasn't, I could hear them speak to someone else in the office and then I saw the certificate with the portal status changed to "issued" within minutes of that last call. From what I remember, the delay (in my case) was that the certificates had been sent to "a higher official". They issue these in batches of about two dozen people at a time.
Do call until you get someone and keep calling until you get answers. There's no logical reason this should take that much time!

@gspk
I was able to get in touch with someone-- I can't see the number on my phone since I had called them in November 2021 and the call logs only go back to feb 2022 on my phone-- but one of those numbers answered and I kept getting non-answers for two weeks until they suddenly said that my certificate "should have been uploaded" and when I said it wasn't, I could hear them speak to someone else in the office and then I saw the certificate with the portal status changed to "issued" within minutes of that last call. From what I remember, the delay (in my case) was that the certificates had been sent to "a higher official". They issue these in batches of about two dozen people at a time.
Do call until you get someone and keep calling until you get answers. There's no logical reason this should take that much time!
Thanks for your detailed answer. Seems like MHRD missed to update your portal status and noticed when you called them?

Recently I saw on FB that some applicants (for December applications) got their certificates in mid March but I still did not receive it. One of my friend on my behalf called them yesterday and they told that it will take some more time!!
I will try to contact them next week and let's see how it will work for me....

Thanks for your detailed answer. Seems like MHRD missed to update your portal status and noticed when you called them?

Recently I saw on FB that some applicants (for December applications) got their certificates in mid March but I still did not receive it. One of my friend on my behalf called them yesterday and they told that it will take some more time!!
I will try to contact them next week and let's see how it will work for me....
Hi,

I also applied in late January and the application is still in process. No one is picking up on the number provided here (011 26172932) and the other two on the external scholarship division (011 26172917, 26172492). I also sent mail to the provided email on the help page for the nori application es3.edu@nic.in. Let me know if there is any other way to contact them. The last thing would be to walk into their office in New Delhi.

Hi,

I also applied in late January and the application is still in process. No one is picking up on the number provided here (011 26172932) and the other two on the external scholarship division (011 26172917, 26172492). I also sent mail to the provided email on the help page for the nori application es3.edu@nic.in. Let me know if there is any other way to contact them. The last thing would be to walk into their office in New Delhi.
Hey,
Did you try other emails of officials of scholarship division? May be you are right....

What I know from the address provided on embassy websites is that ES-5 takes care of NORI applications, however, I do not see any email for ES5, I sent an email to a cooked-up email id es5.edu@nic.in but this does not exist. Let me know if you have another email ID.

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hi Mr. Kumar
I am yet to upload my documents to MHRD website. But when I look at the discussion here, I understand that no column should be left blank. Thanks to all of you for highlighting this. I actually filled NA to all blanks in the affidavit. however, I left some columns blank in Bio-data which was not applicable. I got the attestation from the consulate general of new york. Could you please let me know what to do now before uploading documents to MHRD website? Is it better to do stage 1 again with all columns filled and send documents again to the Consulate General of New York and then upload it to the MHRD website? Please Please Please help me. My contact email is researchermech25@gmail.com

Hi all,

I just received an email from MHRD with the message that my Application status was updated to "Objection". I've tried logging into the NORI portal to access my profile so I could see why I got the objection, but the site now says "critical error" and doesn't allow me to log in.

From what some of you have said in this thread, it sounds like all of the fields in the affidavit/biodata should have been filled with "N/A" instead of being left blank, and I had left some fields blank after indicating near the numbered point that it was not applicable. But just to make sure that this is the problem, does anyone know a valid email to reach MHRD? Does the number 011-261-729-32 still work for me to contact?

Would it be a good idea to contact the Houston consulate (the CGI assigned for NE) to see if they can re-issue one copy of the attested biodata and affidavit so that I can re-upload the documents to the MHRD portal?

Any help or guidance is appreciated,
Thank you
Hi Mr Jprahlad
I am yet to upload my documents to MHRD website. But when I look at the discussion here, I understand that no column should be left blank. Thanks to all of you for highlighting this. I actually filled NA to all blanks in the affidavit. however, I left some columns blank in Bio-data which was not applicable. I got the attestation from the consulate general of new york. Could you please let me know what to do now before uploading documents to MHRD website? Is it better to do stage 1 again with all columns filled and send documents again to the Consulate General of New York and then upload it to the MHRD website? Please Please Please help me. My contact email is researchermech25@gmail.com

Hi all,

I just received an email from MHRD with the message that my Application status was updated to "Objection". I've tried logging into the NORI portal to access my profile so I could see why I got the objection, but the site now says "critical error" and doesn't allow me to log in.

From what some of you have said in this thread, it sounds like all of the fields in the affidavit/biodata should have been filled with "N/A" instead of being left blank, and I had left some fields blank after indicating near the numbered point that it was not applicable. But just to make sure that this is the problem, does anyone know a valid email to reach MHRD? Does the number 011-261-729-32 still work for me to contact?

Would it be a good idea to contact the Houston consulate (the CGI assigned for NE) to see if they can re-issue one copy of the attested biodata and affidavit so that I can re-upload the documents to the MHRD portal?

Any help or guidance is appreciated,
Thank you

Hi, Thanks. It’s right we need to fill all the columns, and write NA or NIL.

I may post it as it is to Passport office and Home department.

I wrote an email to Indian consulate Chicago about this issue. They asked me to fill the affidavit and biodata (1 each).

I filled the forms again and took it to the Indian Consulate Chicago with the money order and got it signed.
I will scan and upload it again with my DS-2019.
Will let you know the response from MHRD.

I may post it as it is to Passport office and Home department without any corrections.
Hi,

Officer who issued me the certificate can be reached at 011-261-729-32.

Good luck :)

Hi, Thanks. It’s right we need to fill all the columns, and write NA or NIL.

I may post it as it is to Passport office and Home department.

I wrote an email to Indian consulate Chicago about this issue. They asked me to fill the affidavit and biodata (1 each).

I filled the forms again and took it to the Indian Consulate Chicago with the money order and got it signed.
I will scan and upload it again with my DS-2019.
Will let you know the response from MHRD.

I may post it as it is to Passport office and Home department without any corrections.

Hi Guys!
Today, I got my NOC issued from MHRD. You can reach them @ +91-1126172492. They will be uploading another list in the coming week.

Hi Guys!
Today, I got my NOC issued from MHRD. You can reach them @ +91-1126172492. They will be uploading another list in the coming week.
Hi Jit, Congrats.
How long it took for you to get certificate from MHRD? Can I know the name of the person with whom you talked over phone in MHRD?

Last edited:
Hi Jit, Congrats.
How long it took for you to get certificate from MHRD? Can I know the name of the person with whom you talked over phone in MHRD?
I uploaded the docs on 27th January 2022 and NOC issued on 15th April 2022. Section officer name is Kailash Chandra and can be reached @ +91-1126172492.