Received objection from Ministry of HRD: please advice

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hi All,

I was able to access my account and saw two reasons for my objection: 1. I didn't fill out all the columns in the affidavit, just like Narendar had written, and 2. I needed to upload the original master's certificate for my MSc degree.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with uploading the original provisional certificate for the MSc degree (along with all of the original mark sheets) as an acceptable solution to the 2nd point? I am also getting materials together to apply for a duplicate certificate (I was not able to collect my original certificate at the time).

For resubmitting the affidavit, would you recommend that I redo the attestation process at the Houston CGI and then re-upload the affidavit?

Thank you for your help!

Hi All,

I'm currently in the US on J1 visa (with the 2year HRR) from September 2019. I want to change to H4 (dependent) as my husband is on H1B and would like to know if I need a waiver to move to just H4 and not a work visa (EAD).

The Exchange Visitor Visa Program restrictions section mentions only about moving to a work visa nothing about dependent visas.

I started my waiver application process just to make sure I'm not losing time. I've completed the stage I (Embassy,Washington DC) and in stage II, I've applied to the MHRD through the portal on September 22nd, 2021 and the status is "In-Process" as of today. Could anyone let me know the processing time?

Also I need to apply to the Regional Passport Office-Hyderabad and the Home Department (Secretariat) Telangana for the NORI, could anyone let me know if this process is online or need to apply in-person to these 2 offices. I checked with one of the passport agents and he said that everything post COVID has been made online for the passport office but not sure about this process. So if it is online and anyone has been through this process, please let me know the link or procedure.

What also documents do I need to submit to the passport office and the secretariat apart from the ones that are mentioned for the MHRD?
If anyone could let me know anything in this regards it would be great, thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Vaishnavi

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hi Narendra,

Is your issue resolved as I have received the same Objection status from MHRD? Even after uploading the documents required, the Status on the portal remains the same. Can you or someone advise what can be done in this case?

Hi Narendra,

Is your issue resolved as I have received the same Objection status from MHRD? Even after uploading the documents required, the Status on the portal remains the same. Can you or someone advise what can be done in this case?
Hi,
Yes, it was resolved within month after uploading corrected forms.
Thanks,
Narender.

Hi
Hi,
Yes, it was resolved within month after uploading corrected forms.
Thanks,
Narender.
Hi Narender,

I have uploaded the documents against the objection raised. It had been over a month; I did not get any update from them. Do you have any specific number or email where I can follow up?

Hi

Hi Narender,

I have uploaded the documents against the objection raised. It had been over a month; I did not get any update from them. Do you have any specific number or email where I can follow up?
Hi Isha,

Same case with me.
I am still waiting to hear from them since 1 month when they asked to upload the documents against the objection raised.
Total more than 2 and half months since I applied for the NORI application.
Have you got yours? If yes, how did you follow up?

Thanks

Hi Isha,

Same case with me.
I am still waiting to hear from them since 1 month when they asked to upload the documents against the objection raised.

Thanks
Hi Isha,

Same case with me.

Thanks
Once I submitted the corrected form, I received a favorable decision from MHRD in a month.

Thanks.

Thank you. My NORI from MHRD has been issued.

Now I will submit to home department and Passport office.

Will post here, once it’s get approved.
Hi,
Did you get a new biodata and affidavit form with NA columns filled in for all 3 sets (MHRD, Home State and Passport) or just 1 copy for MHRD?
Thanks

Hi All,

I was able to access my account and saw two reasons for my objection: 1. I didn't fill out all the columns in the affidavit, just like Narendar had written, and 2. I needed to upload the original master's certificate for my MSc degree.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with uploading the original provisional certificate for the MSc degree (along with all of the original mark sheets) as an acceptable solution to the 2nd point? I am also getting materials together to apply for a duplicate certificate (I was not able to collect my original certificate at the time).

For resubmitting the affidavit, would you recommend that I redo the attestation process at the Houston CGI and then re-upload the affidavit?

Thank you for your help!
Hi,
Can you please explain your processing? What did you do in your case and how long it took to get certificate from MHRD?
Thanks

Hi All,

Thank you for your help!
Hi Prahlad,
I have received the same from MHRD regarding original certificate submission. Previously, I have uploaded provisional certificate since I never have applied for original certificates. Please let me know how did you proceed further? Is it mandatory to upload original certificates? Also how many days it took you to receive the NOC after uploading the certificates. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Jit

Hi @ Jit88,
Objection is due to not filling the application properly. All columns should be filled, if not applicable just write or type NA or NIL.
All original marks sheets/cards should be scanned in color and should be uploaded. Also don't scan in black and white. They won't accept provisional marks sheets. I also had got objection from MHRD. Then I filled all the columns and uploaded it. It took 70 days for me to get the waiver from MHRD.

Hi @ Jit88,
Objection is due to not filling the application properly. All columns should be filled, if not applicable just write or type NA or NIL.
All original marks sheets/cards should be scanned in color and should be uploaded. Also don't scan in black and white. They won't accept provisional marks sheets. I also had got objection from MHRD. Then I filled all the columns and uploaded it. It took 70 days for me to get the waiver from MHRD.
Hi Lalit,
Thanks for your response!
I didn't get any objection with the affidavit or biodata form. They have asked me to upload original certificates for Bachelor's and Master's. I have uploaded provisional certificates since I do not have original certificates. Now I can't apply for original certificates from here.

Hi,
Did you get any response from MHRD? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Jit
Not yet, I have been waiting since December 2021!
I heard that they are issuing certificates once every 2-3 months. They issued certificates for January applications in March (missed mine though).

Hi Lalit,
I didn't get any objection with the affidavit or biodata form. They have asked me to upload original certificates for Bachelor's and Master's. I have uploaded provisional certificates since I do not have original certificates. Now I can't apply for original certificates from here.
You should try to get original certificates since MHRD raised objection against provisional ones. If you can't get then you should try to communicate with MHRD if they can accept it. But I am seeing there are lot of candidates who have been trying to contact them but no luck.

You should try to get original certificates since MHRD raised objection against provisional ones. If you can't get then you should try to communicate with MHRD if they can accept it. But I am seeing there are lot of candidates who have been trying to contact them but no luck.
Jit

Hi,
Can you please explain your processing? What did you do in your case and how long it took to get certificate from MHRD?
Thanks
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response! I see from this thread that you have still not received your NOC from MHRD? That is a very long wait.
I waited a few months too, but I was also calling the number they have on the website. You might have to keep calling them to make things move along. They send these certificates out in batches.

Hi Prahlad,
I have received the same from MHRD regarding original certificate submission. Previously, I have uploaded provisional certificate since I never have applied for original certificates. Please let me know how did you proceed further? Is it mandatory to upload original certificates? Also how many days it took you to receive the NOC after uploading the certificates. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Jit
Hi Jit,

So in my case, I had first uploaded a photocopy of my provisional which had been notarized as a true copy, but they didn't accept that. So I reuploaded the original provisional certificate and that was accepted by them, though they did not change or update anything in the portal to reflect that. As I replied to another member (belatedly, sorry!), I called the number on their contact page and kept calling them to get some/any info on where the process was for my certificate. It took a couple of months after I uploaded the provisional for MHRD to issue my certificate. I do think calling them is worthwhile.

Hi Jit,

So in my case, I had first uploaded a photocopy of my provisional which had been notarized as a true copy, but they didn't accept that. So I reuploaded the original provisional certificate and that was accepted by them, though they did not change or update anything in the portal to reflect that. As I replied to another member (belatedly, sorry!), I called the number on their contact page and kept calling them to get some/any info on where the process was for my certificate. It took a couple of months after I uploaded the provisional for MHRD to issue my certificate. I do think calling them is worthwhile.
Thanks a lot for your response!
Jit