Received objection from Ministry of HRD: please advice

Hi, I applied for MHRD clearance two months ago and after following up with them with multiple phone calls, they told me they have stopped issuing clearance to F1 Visa holders. Did anyone face a similar issue?

I uploaded the docs on 27th January 2022 and NOC issued on 15th April 2022. Section officer name is Kailash Chandra and can be reached @ +91-1126172492.
Hi Jit88,
Thanks for the information. Can you please help me with following query:
Hi, I applied for MHRD clearance two months ago and after following up with them with multiple phone calls, they told me they have stopped issuing clearance to F1 Visa holders. Did anyone face a similar issue?
My email id is: venkythegame@gamil.com, I wished to talk for a few mins regarding the current scenario of MHRD clearance since they are denying me the NOC certificate.

Hi Jit88,
My email id is: venkythegame@gamil.com, I wished to talk for a few mins regarding the current scenario of MHRD clearance since they are denying me the NOC certificate.
venkythegame@gmail.com

Hi Mr Jprahlad
I am yet to upload my documents to MHRD website. But when I look at the discussion here, I understand that no column should be left blank. Thanks to all of you for highlighting this. I actually filled NA to all blanks in the affidavit. however, I left some columns blank in Bio-data which was not applicable. I got the attestation from the consulate general of new york. Could you please let me know what to do now before uploading documents to MHRD website? Is it better to do stage 1 again with all columns filled and send documents again to the Consulate General of New York and then upload it to the MHRD website? Please Please Please help me. My contact email is researchermech25@gmail.com
Hi Srikanth. I am facing a similar situation. Could you please let me know what you did and if it worked out for you?

Please send me a private message. I have a situation where I applied on a non Indian passport and in litigation currently. I do not know if you have a similar situation. Pls send me private message.

Thanks and has anybody applied for J1 waiver with a non Indian passport (J1 issued on Indian passport but waiver application with a foreign passport? Regards.

Hi Jit88,
Hi....any update on your case. What they mean by not issuing clearance to F1 visa holders?

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hello, I am starting with the process, and I am very confused with the Affidavit myself. My J1 positions have been post docs/visiting professor at universities and they were not sponsored by Indian Government/Agencies or any other Government or Agencies directly. Should I write Not applicable everywhere on the affidavit and check on the "other" option
Hi All,

I was able to access my account and saw two reasons for my objection: 1. I didn't fill out all the columns in the affidavit, just like Narendar had written, and 2. I needed to upload the original master's certificate for my MSc degree.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with uploading the original provisional certificate for the MSc degree (along with all of the original mark sheets) as an acceptable solution to the 2nd point? I am also getting materials together to apply for a duplicate certificate (I was not able to collect my original certificate at the time).

For resubmitting the affidavit, would you recommend that I redo the attestation process at the Houston CGI and then re-upload the affidavit?

Thank you for your help!
Hi, I am starting with the waiver process and am very confused on the Affidavit. My J1 was as post doc/visiting professor at universities and was not sponsored by Indian Government/agencies. Or any other govt./agencies directly. My question is should I write "not applicable" on point 3 of this affidavit and put a check on "other"? Do I need to mention the name of the universities after checking on "other"? Alos, if my J1 program is still on going should I mention end date as per my current DS-2019 or should I write present. I would really appreciate your insight. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I received NORI rejection from MHRD. They mentioned to upload B.Sc and M.SC degrees again.

My question is how I can edit/re-upload on my same account (not able to see any option). Or do I have to make new account ?

Thanks in advance!

Shivani

Even my status says Objection. They say I need to fill all columns in affidavit and biodata. Also my DS-2019 not uploaded? Please help how to contact them and how to resolve this issue.
Hi, could you please guide me little bit how to upload documents again on MHRD NORI portal, as I am not able to finding any editable option here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,
Just in case somebody has the same NORI status from MHRD as mine. Please do not panic. Something might be missing, as mentioned above in the discussion. Now, I have access to my account. In my case, few places are left blank in the affidavit, which I thought was unnecessary but needed to be filled as "NOT APPLICABLE or NA."
My status on the website is:-
Status
Objection
Description
Objection Details:
Fill all columns in affidavit for further process your case.

Thanks.
Narender.
Hi,

How did you made the changes/re-upload document in the MHRD online account?

TIA

Shivani

Hello, I am starting with the process, and I am very confused with the Affidavit myself. My J1 positions have been post docs/visiting professor at universities and they were not sponsored by Indian Government/Agencies or any other Government or Agencies directly. Should I write Not applicable everywhere on the affidavit and check on the "other" option

Hi, I am starting with the waiver process and am very confused on the Affidavit. My J1 was as post doc/visiting professor at universities and was not sponsored by Indian Government/agencies. Or any other govt./agencies directly. My question is should I write "not applicable" on point 3 of this affidavit and put a check on "other"? Do I need to mention the name of the universities after checking on "other"? Alos, if my J1 program is still on going should I mention end date as per my current DS-2019 or should I write present. I would really appreciate your insight. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

How I can edit/re-upload on my same account (not able to see any option). Or do I have to make new account ?

Thanks

Hi,

How I can edit/re-upload on my same account (not able to see any option). Or do I have to make new account ?

Thanks
Hi, I have also received the same comment (status rejected) and do not see any option to upload the documents (as suggested in the status). Did you get any information about how to upload these documents?

Thanks

Hi, I have also received the same comment (status rejected) and do not see any option to upload the documents (as suggested in the status). Did you get any information about how to upload these documents?

Thanks
Hi,

Not till now. I will update here if I find the solution.

Regards

Sure, Thank you. I will call them tomorrow during office hours and if something comes up, I will update too.
Hi,

I just had conversation with them.

He told me to make new account with different email ID and upload needed documents.

Will try this today.