Received IL from NSC(Kansas City) today but

sivasob

Registered Users (C)
Received IL today

N-400 mailed - 08/30/2007 NSC
Check Cashed - 11/06/07
NOA recieved - 11/23/07
FP Notice - 11/28/07
Scheduled FP Date/Done - 12/10/07(missed)
FP Date/Done - 12/12/07
IL Date - 03/26/08 for wife and me at Kansas City

My wife is going to India in the same time. Planinng to re-schedule her Interview. Please give your thougths, how is this going to effect her processing.

My wife is going to India in the same time. Planinng to re-schedule her Interview. Please give your thougths, how is this going to effect her processing.

My personal opinion, don't reschedule the Interview. There is a huge backlog seems like on EVERYTHING and it might take month to get her a new Interview. Unless it is really really really nessasary that she has to travel to India reschedule it but if you can't change the plane ticket by a day or 2 do so because like I said if you reschedule she might not be able to get anything in the mail for a long time.

I'm with Ladybuggy on this one. Try to do everything possible to postpone the trip. With the current backlog, there's no telling when the new interview may be.

Oh yea ... I just called the KC DO and talked to a Lady and she said they are Backlogged on getting People their Oath so can you imagine how Backlogged they are on Interviews ?