Received BEC 45-day letter on SF DOL cases

cala said:
Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions Cases: Data entry for these cases has been completed and letters have been sent out and the Backlog Centers are awaiting the responses for further processing and adjudication.

Yeah that's interesting. I wonder what that means to people like me who have not received the letters.

bleak future

...and hence it puts the future of all of the viewers of this forum in DARK. Irony is even being a educated , hard working class we can not do anything to make it better. ..and observe it like this picture :eek:

:mad:

Chipman said:
I did not receive the 45 day letter but I found my case is in Philly BRC. My attorney got email about my new case number. Atleast my file is not lost during the transfer.

-----
PD at EDD: 09/11/2002
RD at DOL: 08/06/2003
PS: I do not have email address to contact BRC, I will try to get it from my attorney but no guarantee

jnathan said:
"FIFO Based Upon the Date Attorneys Respond
RIR NON RIR Treated Alike
As the letters come back, FIFO will dictate the order of adjudication of cases. RIR will not be processed any faster than non-RIR."

This is from:
http://www.immigration.com/perm/permdolnews.pdf

It is understood from several of posting across many threads that

The cases will stored in Single computer (WA) indexed on State PD and Physical case file availble at Bec centre.

Whenever adjudicator at Philly/Dallas process a case they get the cases based on FIFO and only for those cases having files at that center.

If they only process on FIFO of state combining both Q they must come across more that 24K non-rir filed during 2001 (one time pardon for illigel entry). This looks injustice for those who filed under RIR who spent 6 months in advertisement. So this may not be true but May be True for Data Entry into the system.

OK Folks

Finally the sweet voice of my HR said me today that they have recd the BEC letter from Dallas

Looks May & June 2003 (SFO) have started recieving letters

mnhrdc said:
OK Folks

Finally the sweet voice of my HR said me today that they have recd the BEC letter from Dallas

Hey good for you!

Still awaiting mine.....

Mnhrdc:

Good to hear about this.
can you give us more about the contents of the lettet???

mnhrdc said:
OK Folks

sacbee said:
Mnhrdc:

Good to hear about this.
can you give us more about the contents of the lettet???

As i understand only Acceptence continuation, However i will let u know once the copy is sent to me after reply from Attorney.

msbspv said:
Hey Guys,

Just heard from my attorney about the 45 day letter. He got it yesterday and replied back. (Letter supposed to be Responded by March 10, 2005)

mnhrdc,

There is an ETA case number : is this the new number being assigned by BEC. It starts with a D (meaning Dallas) I guess.

PD 04/17/2003
RD 03/11/2004
CA DOL
(45 Day Letter Received 01/27/05 from Dallas BEC)

Attorney just inquired on my behalf from BEC (Don't know how)
They told him my new case number and that it is in Philly BEC
CA PD : feb 2,2003
CA RD: Apr 6,2004
But I have not recieved any 45-day Letter yet from Philly. Does this mean that Philly sent the letter and it got lost ?
My thinking is that if they can tell my attorney the new case number means they recieved and entered the data in the system and generated the 45 day letter.. Gurus am I right??
Do you think I should ask attorney to follow up from Philly BEC or just keep waiting patiently for the 45 day letter.
has any one with this PD from CA got a letter from Philly ?
Any input highly appreciated

Received Dallas BEC Letter

My attorney informed me today that they have received the letter from BEC for continuation of the case. I think this might help some people who are very close to my PD/RD dates.
Good luck to all.

Finally, received the 45 day letter.

My attorney has received the 45 day letter today after a looooooooooong wait. Received from Dallas BEC.

EB2 - RIR
PD 05/10/2002
RD 06/19/2002

DOL - SFO

My lawyer received the letter today from Phil BEC. Thanks GOD.

My case:
CA RIR
RD Oct. 2002
PD Aug. 2003

Don't worry guys, you will receive the letters pretty soon.
:)

cadesi said:
My attorney has received the 45 day letter today after a looooooooooong wait. Received from Dallas BEC.

EB2 - RIR
PD 05/10/2002
RD 06/19/2002

DOL - SFO
Your RD is 2002 or 2003?

You r right. My RD is 2003.

cala said:
My lawyer received the letter today from Phil BEC. Thanks GOD.

My case:
CA RIR
RD Oct. 2002
PD Aug. 2003

Don't worry guys, you will receive the letters pretty soon.
:)

Any updates?

Do you know whether the cases filed during the period May 2001 to Aug 2001, which are now sitting at CA SWA (RIR remand to state as NON-RIR), are moved to the Backlog Reduction Centers?

Any updates on those cases?

Anyone in a similar situation received 45 days letter?

Thanks.