Received actual greencard on Tuesday. But also received letter for greencard interview tomorrow!

eaw7100

I am a US citizen. I applied for an I-130 and I-485 concurrently for my mother. We were approved without an interview 10/5/13 and received the actual Greencard on Tuesday(this week 10/8/13). But on Monday 10/7/13 we received a letter for an interview on Thursday 10/10/13! We called USCIS customer support and they were clueless but said we should go!

Does anyone have any experience with this? What happens if I don't show? Can they revoke my mothers greencard?

hi,
You will require to go to USCIS office & carry the letter along with you. You may show the Green Card you actually got & explain to the USCIS official about your situation & get cleared.

I am a US citizen. I applied for an I-130 and I-485 concurrently for my mother. We were approved without an interview 10/5/13 and received the actual Greencard on Tuesday(this week 10/8/13). But on Monday 10/7/13 we received a letter for an interview on Thursday 10/10/13! We called USCIS customer support and they were clueless but said we should go!

Does anyone have any experience with this? What happens if I don't show? Can they revoke my mothers greencard?

I am curious, what type of questions could be asked?
It would seem straight forward if its the mother of a Citizen.
Surely documentary evidence has already been produced.

Have you go to the interview date? I would like to know what is going on your case. Post updated please :)