Receipt/EAD Tracker DECEMBER - 2001!!!!***

Well right now I don\'t know what is the RFE about!

I never expected an RFE for the Photo as I got it done by INS approved photographer!
But we never know! lets wait and see what RFE comes in the notice!
I will update this thread when I will receive it...

Got FP Notice - RD 12/26, ND 01/09. State IL

Today we received FP notice from NSC for me and my spouse. FP scheduled for 03/06.

RD: 12/26
ND: 01/09
EAD: Approved on 01/21. EAD rcvd for me but not for my spouse.
AP: Still Waiting
FP: Scheduled for 03/06
State: IL
EB2 India

To Ny Waiter

Has your lawyer start tracking down your filing? I haven\'t got receipts yet, and have nothing update but increasing anxiety.

-Kenkon99

To Kenkon

i think i should have some update by day after tomorow as per my lawyer. by the way did you ask your lawyer about checks whether they got cleared or not ? id dint ask them but i will on tomorow.let me know in case if you have any info.i\'m also under great pressure.

Just got EAD and AP approved on 2/1/02!!!

EAD and AP mailed on 12/20. Receipt date: 12/21. Notice date 01/07/02.

Received EAD & AP cards on 2/7

Received EAD & AP cards on 2/7 for myself and AP card for my son.
Waiting - RFE for Wife\'s EAD!

Received RFE for Wife\'s EAD

Received a strange RFE about her wrong Date of Birth in their(INS) system!!
RFE replied (copies of Birth certiface and all affidavits, which we have already given them with the application)..
Now waiting for the AVM to update!!!

Hi SSH

On my wife\'s VISA also it was stamped with wrong date of birth. Now I filed for I-485 with the date of birth certificate which matches with the date on the passport (but not the VISA).

Do you think my wife will get the RFE for this? If yes how should I prepare for that? What are the supporting docs you provided for RFE?

Thanks,
S Bill.

Hi S Bill

Well RFE was received by my lawyer and therefore they replied it by sending them(INS) again the same documents(which were given at the time of filling)like Date of Birth certificate and affidavits..
Your case is a bit different than mine as in my case Date of birth is correct in all the documents and we are really wondering how come the INS has a different DOB...(Only GOD can predict what INS is upto!!!)
As far as you wife DOB is concerned, Please consult your lawyer about it as you already know this error .. your lawyer should take care of it.

Thank You

I already told the lawer, He says if the passport and birth certificate matches there won\'t be any problem. But still...

S Bill

AP received

RD 12/13, ND 12/21
AP received last week. Didn\'t see when it was approved. Sometime between 1/26 and early last week.
Cheers
EAD - N/A

EAD card received..

I got EAD card for me and my wife by mail on 7th Feb.. EAD was approved on 4th Feb.. That was quick..

To Ny Waiter

I am glad you have got your receipts. Thank you very much for update. I haven\'t got them yet.

You filed the papers around 12/04/2001. However your RD is 1/16/2002.
Do you have any idea about that?

Good luck,

-Kenkon99

TO kenkon 99

Looks like my lawyer mailed on in Jan 2end week.i\'m not sure what happend.i\'m kind of happy that i\'m finally able to get me receipts.i hope yours will turn in real soon. wish you good luck but keep in touch. The only way is you got to talk to your lawyer to see atleast your checks got cleared or not.