Receipt and EAD tracker for Jan-2002

RD 01/04/02 ND 01/18/02 AP 02/04/02 FP ??

Hello Everybody,
My details...

RD 01/04/02
ND 01/18/02
AP 02/04/02
EAD ??
FP ??

EAD got approved by feb 11th. Did not receive it yet. Anybody facing the same problem? Please post.

Thanks.

Anyone care to speculate?

Hi, I filed for my AOS on Jan 4th and I got my receipts back on Jan 15th. Since then I have also received my EAD card and my AP documents as well as an appointment to get my Fingerprints done on March 14th. I am listed as an EB3.

Can anyone venture a guess when this case will be approved? I am reading some of the messages and some folks are getting approved from July. It seams that they processed all the documents very fast compared to the dates listed on the receipts that INS sent.

Also does the Priority date mean anything to INS? Do they still use this for processing cases?

Thanks

Anyone who with a RD of Jan 15 that did not get FP notice?

Has anyone filed in early Jan and not been notified for Fingerprints yet? My wife got her notice for March 14th but I have yet to receive it. Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks

One More EAD

EAD for both self and spouse approved.

RD: Jan 25, ND: Feb 11, AD Feb 26

Any body got finger prints yet?

TinkyWinky, Please share your RFE info..

HI Tinky Winky,
Did you got your RFE notice for EAD, mine is for photos and I send INS on Feb 26, they received on 27, AVM is changed for receiving RFE but there is no update since 27 the FEB
what about you...

thanks

to RFEJan02

I also got RFE for photos (for spouse). INS received the new photos on 27th Feb. I guess, the EAD should be approved in about 2 weeks from the date the INS receives it. Let me know when your\'s gets approved as our dates are the same. I will alos post my EAd approval.
BTW, did you get FP notice?

Anybody - AP approved but not received

Mine was approved and mailed on 2/22. Still haven\'t received it. Anybody in the same boat?

Just checked AVM, FP notice mailed out 03/01, but haven\'t received it.

How long takes to receive FP notice after AVM updated?
RD 1/22