Re-Entry Cancellation

aurs

Registered Users (C)
I applied for a re-entry permit early this year and travelled out of US for a period of 4 months and came back recently, when I left the country I was not sure of my duration overseas and hence applied the re-entry for 1 year , now that I have come back to US , I would like to Cancel the Re-entry permit.

Please tell me the process of the re-entry permit cancellation also any implications on future travel.

Thanks

I applied for a re-entry permit early this year and travelled out of US for a period of 4 months and came back recently, when I left the country I was not sure of my duration overseas and hence applied the re-entry for 1 year , now that I have come back to US , I would like to Cancel the Re-entry permit.
----------------no need to Cancel the Re-entry permit
Please tell me the process of the re-entry permit cancellation also any implications on future travel.
----------------if you have not used re-entry permit to enter US and came back after 4 months and you have shown GC card ar POE you dont have problem.
Thanks
--------------- FYI the USCIS dont cancell re-entry permit even if you write to them

One other question I had was :

When I applied for the Re-entry permit I mentioned in the document that I'll be picking it up at the consulate in India , I might travel to india sometime early next year. if ever the document gets approved sometime this year then is it okay to pick it up the next time I travel abroad or should I make travel arrangements for picking it up as soon as the re-entry permit gets aprpoved, also what will happen if I don't pick up the re-entry permit at the consulate or is there way to do the change of address on the application as it is still pending?

Thanks

I choose to pick up the re-entry permit when it gets approved at the consulate in India on the application but I have come back to US before the 6month period.

Please let me know the process to do the change of address on the re-entry permit application as it is still pending?

Thanks

Could someone Please answer the question below:

I choose to pick up the re-entry permit when it gets approved at the consulate in India on the application but I have come back to US before the 6month period.

Please let me know the process to do the change of address on the re-entry permit application as it is still pending?

Thanks