RD SEP 24 approved!!!

happy_user02

Registered Users (C)
Fellow users,

Just to let you know that my 485 got approved. I got the notice [courtesy copy] on Aug 3rd. The approved date shown in the notice is July 29 th. I filed my application from MD. I started my process from Aug 2000 with the LC.

RD for I-485: Sep. 24, 2001
VSC.

Never called IIO.

I was silent user of this board.

Thanks for your information and support all these time.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations

Congratulations and have fun.
Could you post your first few digits of your EAC number pl.
Thanks again for bringing good news to the forum.
Looks like VSC is moving to September.

Mar8
RD: 09/20
:)

Thanks for all of your kind response.
I am very humbled by that.

guys, I don't have the all the info with me now, but I will post all those as soon as they become handy.

My ND was sometimes in mid November and FP was done on June 9 , 2002.

No RFE.

Please don't hesitate to ask any question.

Regards and good luck.

Happy_User02

did you checked your AVM for your approval? Have you heard the approval message?Thanks.

Congrats again!:D :D

How come all approvals from a new month( ie +1 month from current month) all have one thing in common!!!!!!!!!
They never call IIO!!!!!!!!!
And they are also silent surfurs and all off a sudden post message!!. And Invariably these guys don't remember ND too!!!!
Is this the pattern of approval or am I looking at a hoax!!!!!!!!.
Also these guys have peculiar userids, they are always numbered.
Like in this case it is happy_user02,,, maybe after a while I bet we can see an october approval from happy_user01 or 03..

I hate to say that ShantanuB has a point here.

First Sept approval was with user name :GC_Sept01
Second sept approval is with name: happy_user02

I hope happy_user02 is a genuine case but its little hard for me to digest that someone who reads this forum (and whose RD is in sept) has never checked AVM.

Eitherway I am still optimistic and still would like to congratulate happy_user02 hoping its a genuien case

Ok, I guess some people seems like have some doubts that it is hoax!!

By the way my ND is Nov 16 of 2001.
EAC# 02-039-xxxxx

And the reason I chose Happy_user name is that I am happy with the outcome of the GC process. And 02 represents the year 2002. Nothing more.

I posted my info to help others and I know how it is felt when other people posted their approval before me. It a gave me a hope and I tried to do the same thing. Not to mislead anyone.

Believing my info is totally up to the readers.

Good luck to all.

congrats

Hi,

Congratulations and Good Luck.
Don't know when somebody will wish me the same thing!:D

doubts

I have my doubts. As much as I would like to believe this, I think I smell a rat here.

The guys doesn't know his EAC #, defines his ND as "sometime in mid November". Never called AVM.....

Who the F*** is he/she trying to kid.

If you believe this crap, you need therapy......

Congrats happy_user02

I think his information is correct. My RD is also Sept 24, ND Nov 16, EAC # 02-039-XXXXX.

Cool Down guys..

WE have no right to abuse happy_user02. His approval posting might be true.. and maybe its not. However, lets not start abusing someone because that sends a wrong signal to anyone who is new to this forum, regarding posting such messages.

However.. here is my intake:

1) Not everyone remembers their ND ( I don't). Neither do I remeber my EAC completely.

But..
2) Initially happy_user02 didn't have details . Ok.. maybe he is at work. Suddenly he got all the details ( I wouldn't be so defensive because it would involve getting details somehow from home or lawyer etc.)

Anyway guys.. my guess is septemebr approvals are alomost there.. and maybe (and hopefully) this is also a genuine approval

Cool it guys!!!

happy user said he never spoke to IIO, he did not say that he never checked status on AVM. I am sure there are lots of people who never spoke to IIO.

Its no surprise that Sept people are getting approvals. Check this URL and Law offices of Sheela Murthy got some Sept RD approvals too

If someone does not want to beleive info posted here then just ignore, don't scare the shit out of others who prefer not to post info in future

http://www.murthy.com/pt_losm.html

Cheers
3DM

Murthy.com has been showing September approvals for last 4 months. Its not even worth generalizing what they post on their site.

However, I agree that we should not abuse anyone who post their approval. If one has a doubt.. please be polite so that it adds up positively.