RD SEP 24 approved!!!

Re: doubts

Believe it or not. It DOES happen. I know my RD(9/21) only because I got my FP notice and it's on the notice. Actually the notice was sent to my lawyer, I never got any copy sent to my address. I don't know my ND, EAC #. Of course I never called AVM since I don't know the EAC#.

And my cooperate lawyer will not discuss anything about the GC process with me at all. At first I asked my boss to talk to him. Later when I was into the 485 stage, I realised two thing. 1. He didn't strew up my case so far. 2. I can't do anything if he doesn't want to talk to me, better to shutup and wait patiently.

Originally posted by RCYC1
I have my doubts. As much as I would like to believe this, I think I smell a rat here.

The guys doesn't know his EAC #, defines his ND as "sometime in mid November". Never called AVM.....

Who the F*** is he/she trying to kid.

If you believe this crap, you need therapy......

So now that makes it 2 for Sept'01 .... let's wait and watch who is third .... it better be somebody who has been around on this board for some time .... so that we can be assured that Sept'01 has really started .... Go VSC Go

My RD is Dec 7th :(

BTW someone has posted an approval with Jan02 RD. ( guy just registered on Aug 1 on this forum).

Either VSC is really gearing upto finish cases fast now OR another clone of gc_Sept01,happy_user02.

BTW ( interesting to note that all three have added their RD info at the end: Sept01, user02,Jan011501).

ANYway.. I should not be judging anyone.

GO VSC ..congratulations to all who are getting approved.

Congrats

I was just thinking that it is time now for the Sept 01 approvals to start coming. Good to hear this news.

I have no doubts about the authenticity of this posting.

Good Luck Buddy.
:)

Vivekm,

Please do not offend people that post their experience and approvals. I believe these are genuine approvals. About AVM, I never checked mine because I don't have my EAC number and mainly I leave it to my lawyer to do that.

Hope to see all Sept and Oct cases soon.

RD: 10/19/02
PD: 09/05/01

Trust first

Guys,
Some of you guys are thinking like everyone should think like you. Why do you guys feel so wonder about "Never Called IIO". My RD date is in Dec01, I never called IIO, I know that it will take next three to four months to get my turn, why should I bother them now onwards.
Another point he mentioned in first place as he is silent user. That's the reason he didn't registered with immigration.com.

He has choosen happy_user_02 because he might have registered after knowing his approval, that might have worked internally to choose such user name.

Don't think negatively, be positive guys. :)

sri_98,

Looks like you are another incarnation of GC_Sept01,happy_user02 etc (This is your first message and a negative one).

Anyway, if you read my posts again I specifically mentioned not to abuse anyone who posts their message on the board. Looks like you did not read that.

However, everyone is free to post their opinion here ( and thats what this forum is for).

But now because you have started this all over again, allow me to return you the favor:

1) Anyone can post an approval on the board for a new month but it only becomes relevant when there are few approvals ( and atleast one from a member who has been participating on the board previously) for that month.

2) Had you noticed this forum today, you would have noticed GC_Sept01, happy_user02 coming up on the site every few in a rotation ( just a coincidence? or maybe not?)

3) One minute happy_user02 didn't have any details..and within 5 minutes he got all the details . (to satisfy us?)

4) happy_user02 never checked AVM. Don't take it personally but most of people on this forum do check AVM once in a while (once a month won't hurt if your case is Sept RD).

5) Read the starting and end part of first messags of both (GC_Sept01 and happy_user02).. you will notice similarities.

6) Not to mention name itself :GC_Sept01 and Happy_user02

I can point few more things but I don't want to kill you guys.

Having said that and like I mentioned earlier, Sept approvals are about to start. IF these are genuine approvals then that would be good news.

Just me pointing out my doubts won't stop anybody's approval. So relax. Let the significant information come out. Hopefully these approvals are genuine ( :) because my case is right next after sept)

Njoy guys. I'm Ready for hate mails now.

Congrats..Looking forward for more sept approvals.

I think we need to have some trust and patience.

Good luck guys.

Congrats Happy User

I don't know why some people making a big issue out of it. I believe it as genuine, if you don't believe it, just ignore it.

This is a fake case.
RD Sep 01 filer from MD should have FP date no later than first week in May but his(her) FD did on 9 June.