RD - OCT 2001...Please post updates Here

It is a good sign if your check has been cashed. Thanks for the update.

So, from your exeperience, it took about 40 days to get ND (or let\'s say to get our checks cashed by the INS). Thanks for the posting, it gives us a hope. Let\'s keep in touch to get through this GC\'s final stage I-485.

I just noticed that if we post new info, our folder goes to the top of this I-485 big folder, so let

Got receipts.

MD: 10/03/01
RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/01/01

I got same date for me and my wife`s 485/EAD/AP.

Receipts

Receipts for my and my wife\'s I485/EAD. All in same date:
MD: 10/11/01
RD: 10/12/01
ND: 11/14/01
LIN-02-035

Let\'s see what happens next.

MD 10/03 Receipt notices in mail

MD 10/03

My laywer told she got the receipt notices and they posted to me. I will post more details after I receive them.

No Title

I got eMail from Attorney that they have rec\'d 485 Receipts and on it\'s way to west coast , will post detail later once i receive them. Mail date was 10/04.

EAD approved for me and my wife!

MD: 10/03/01
RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/01/01

EAD AD: 11/23/01

EAD Approved

RD 10/02/01
ND 11/01/01

EAD 11/20/01
AP 11/19/01

EADCARD received on 11/26/01
waiting for AP approvalnotice

Jade2326

I mailed my application on 10/17 as well. Have not heard back from the lawyer yet. Please stay in touch as we may share valuable information along the way of processing.

Thanks.

Please HELP

Mailed out application on Oct 10. Called up lawyer..... Lawyer has not received the Notices yet...Any clue what to do next.

OracleOracle

I had been in the same situation my friend. My 485 application was initially mailed in the first week of sept, 01. After a month and a half, on Oct. 10, 01 it was returned back to my lawyer as it was missing one of the signatures. I waited and waited to get my receipt but I ended up sending the whole application again on Oct. 17.

It was a mistake on the behalf of my lawyer, one of HIS (NOT MINE) signatures was missing from the application. He never told me that he got the application back. Had I never called the INS myself, I would never had know that my application was kicked back to my lawyer.

I lost more than six weeks in this nonsense. I hope this is not the case with your application. But I would recommend you to call INS and an officer (if nice) should be able to pull up your file and help you. It may take a little while for you before you will be able to talk to an officer but the wait is worth it.

Hope this helps.

Thanx haraputta

thanx for the update on your case....It was not comforting , but still guides me in the direction what i should be doing.....I have a day off tomorrow so lets see if i can work with the IIO and get some information on my application.

Wish me luck guys ...............