RD DEC 2000 cases ......Updated List, Pl add more info. Let\'s keep the list updated on daily basis.

Is your case EB3? or EB2?

We both have same RD, but my LIN-01-067-xxxxx
Hope my case is also assigned.
Did you call IIO today?

Difficult to access IIO

Hi Dassri,
I get an engaged tone whenever I attempt to contact an IIO, however early I try.
Can you indicate how you were able to contact the IIO?
The number that I use is 1-402-323-7830
Regards

A question to all RD Dec2000 waiters - Please Reply

My FP is done in July 2001. When I called IIO, she said my FP details are received from FBI but they are not updated in main computer. Because of this my case is pending. She said nothing about when it will be assigned to an officer and who will update computers properly.

Did any of you heard similar reasons for not taking up the cases?
Did any of you check whether your FP details are received from FBI?

Please Reply.

Thanks

No Title

Well said, I called two times in the last one month they gave me two different answers. First guy told visa cap is over for Indians for this year and second guy told wait for another 30 days

Talked to the US Consulate

RD: 11,00

I\'m in the same boat. MY I140 petition wasn sent to US Consulate in Ankara by NSC. I never intended to apply for CP.

I called the US consulate in Ankara. They confirmed that my I140 petition is with them. They have not received any request from NSC or NVC to return my file. When I asked what if my lawyer send them the request they said that the request should come from NSC and they do not consider my lawyer request.

ND 12/22/00 .Talked to IIO. Case not Assigned. Reason: "INS is gathering additional informatio

She suggested to call again in two months. Does anybody know what that "information gathering" means? Thanks in advance.

RD 12/13/00 ND 12/27/00 LIN 01-065-xxxxx Approval : Still waiting...

Called NSC last week, IIO told my case will be assign before end of this month.

I called twice last week

One is a man, another is a lady. Neither of them were willing to make any kind of warranty. Why are you so lucky? Did she promise to place your document on one processing office\'s desk?

Lawyer called INS-case file "moved" recently

RD 12/00,ND12/00,FP 3/01
My lawyer called the INS today and was told that my file had "moved" on 8th feb. Only other info given was "it is still pending and is within normal processing times". Normal processing times??? It has been 14 f** months!