RD : 09/06 ND : 11/08 - ND Passed as well but no change!!!!

rupnet485

Registered Users (C)
Still the message says 'FP received... blah... blah...' 14 months and 4 days after RD........ what to do?

same here

what cud we do except for this wait, last I called IIO , that was last week, she was rude enough to say ur case is pending and ur not entitled for any info.

what's their in our cases that they r untouched, not even a RFE. i did changed job using AC21, what abt u. lets do some searching is their a common aspect in sept cases that have no rfes even

You guys are not alone

My RD is Sept 21 and I am still waiting. My wife came from a Muslim country (she is not Muslim) and I wonder if this has anything to do with the delay. :(

common sept waiters

now we have two factors in front, Ac21 and muslim factor, These two are definitely possible dealying reasons. A combination of these two can be deadly.

Any other insights

ms001:

I do not agree with AC21 factor. I never informed INS/ neither did my company. How will they know, then? If at all they knew, they would send an RFE instead of keeping quiet.

what reasons can be???

I postponed my FP once to get married and did my FP on 05/01 and FP rcvd 05/17(thats what the message plays....)...

My wife's I-485 is a follow-to-join and her RD is 03/22 and ND is 04/10 (She has not received FP yet!!!)...

She has not changed her last name to be mine after the marriage!!!

Could any of the above being a reason to be left out??? or just by the INS queue, my file is misplaced(I asked this to IIO and he said that the file is in the right place and I should hear something in 30 days... they say this everytime I call!!!!)...

No AC21, same employer....

just knocks me out!!!

roran & rupnet485

First of all, Roran, do not trust ur employer, if he says he has not informed INS abt ur change, that may not be true. People play safe and too avoid any hassle they must have just told u a lie. This I am saying by my own personal experience.

Rupnet 485, yours looks like a sure case of FP mess, but for some reason, ur file cud be waiting for some internal enquiry (possibly - my guess)

So we have three factors now
AC21 , muslim, FP rescheduling

ANy other guys

no employer change
no salary issue
no w2/1099 issue
no wife
no last name issue
no muslim country
no picture issue (same picture in EAD/AP got approved)
no medical issue (supposedly that doctor has no rfe record)
no birth cirtificate (submitted in hindi and translated version)
no rfe
no news

ms001:

Thanks for scaring me.
It will not do anything better to my already sleepless nights.

Also, i remember you saying sometime back, that IIO said that your file was among '02 filers and pulled(from where :( ) and put it back :)( ) into the right place. Did it make any difference ?
Also, i have a strong feeling that if at all the INS knows about our job change they will definetly issue a RFE rather than sitting on it forever. So, ur theory is again wrong. Also among ur theory for the delays, late FP might be true( 'cos the file is pulled out for update and put back) but not the Muslim one.

Bobby :
Let's hope and pray for everyone.

GRINDING HALT!!

no light
no people
no speak
no people
no cars
no people
no food
no people

stopped
short
grinding halt
everything's coming to a grinding halt

no sound
no people
no clocks
no people
no fine
no people
no me
no people

stopped
short
grinding halt
everything's coming to a grinding halt

slow down
slow down
no people
slow down
everything's coming to a ...

Originally posted by Bobby V
no employer change
no salary issue
no w2/1099 issue
no wife
no last name issue
no muslim country
no picture issue (same picture in EAD/AP got approved)
no medical issue (supposedly that doctor has no rfe record)
no birth cirtificate (submitted in hindi and translated version)
no rfe
no news
:cool: :cool:

Re: GRINDING HALT!!

Originally posted by hoigcing
no light
no people...

Hoigcing,

Are you implying something by quoting the lyrics from "Boys Dont Cry" ???? :( :( :(

By the way where is "The Cure" here? :) :) :)

no offense BobbyV!

that lyrics came into my mind when I saw your post with no..no.
can't help it. Good luck to you.

HOI:cool:

hey Roran

I hope all my theories are wrong as usual, but there seems to be no clue for not even a rfe in all our cases.

My file brought back from 2002 cases ( trusting IIOs word) did no good as u can see.

Bobby V, what's it like being a bachelor in US, do u have lotta fun :)
trust me if I was one, i wud have got a firang already for GC

Re: what reasons can be???

rupnet485

Just curious. Is your wife in US before you applied for her f-t-j. If yes did you apply for her AP and EAD.

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by rupnet485

My wife's I-485 is a follow-to-join and her RD is 03/22 and ND is 04/10 (She has not received FP yet!!!)...

She has not changed her last name to be mine after the marriage!!!

Re: hey Roran

Originally posted by ms001

Bobby V, what's it like being a bachelor in US, do u have lotta fun :)
trust me if I was one, i wud have got a firang already for GC

this is changing the direction of this thread, but i could not help responding to ms001's comment:

ms001 -

bachelor life in us is very good in some ways and not so good in some other ways. life is cool and free of dependencies. you could concentrate on your work. but we grew up elsewhere and sometimes you feel something is missing. may be someone who could make roti for you. :)

as far as firang is concerned, let us say i have known some nice american women. but i would never marry someone for gc. if i do decide to marry an american girl i will do that to have a family with her and spend lifetime with her.

did i get too serious for your comment?

ms001, Bobby :

A friend and colleague of my husband (who is a Russian American citizen and currently single) keeps telling my husband to marry a US citizen , get GC and then divorce her. My husband jokingly keeps(or is it??;) ) telling me about it. I do not have any comments abt this as I do not think in those lines.:)

hey

Roran , we have missed the train, but guess ur hubby getting nice ideas (sounds interesting to me).

booby,
u r better off with a desi girl, can't imagine a firang making rotis for u :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nandu2002

Yes, my wife was/is in the US when I applied f-t-j and I did not apply EAD or AP at that time of I-485 but just mailed the AP application yesterday for her. Hope this helps.