Rapidigm "I-140 CP Victims" get together at this forum !!!

Gayathri

Registered Users (C)
We have seen many cases where 140 approved in CP and 485 filed for AOS. In my case I didn\'t ask them to do that. The great "supervisor" at that time (Now not with Rapidigm!) can also answer this message.

Many consultants are suffering because of this. There may be a Rapidigm Management decison or Supervisor\'s irresponsibility in all these cases. At least let us join together in this forum and respond. This should be helpful for new guys in Rapidigm as well as a relief for the victims.

PD: 10/99, RD: 02/01, ND: 02/01 (140 is in India)

Do you have proof ?

That the company deliberately filed for CP in multiple instances ? A few may be written off as clerical mistakes but if several 140s were filed as CP then you may have something. You would need evidence of 140s filed for CP, evidence of 140 approval for CP delaying subsequent AOS and proof that the company does not do CP. Item 1 is a problem especially if the company had no malicious intent.

I tried it. AVM says unable to access your case.

AVM says \'We are unable to access your case at this time. press 0 if you want to speak to the representative.\'. I tried this on Saturday at 9:45 AM. Can we call anytime or only during work hours? or Does this mean I am approved for AOS?

Call NVC with your 140 Receipt

As far as I know, you may Check NVC automated message. If your case is filed in CP, it may say like file has been send to respective consulate in your home country.

I met atleast 4 more guys with smilar situation. None of them requested for CP. Its not a clerical mistake as one of the paralegal admitted that it was their usual practice to check the CP option for everybody. But later they stoped that. I don\'t want to prove this with evidence. But this is a fact. Only thing is it may delay your greencard for few more months.

Gayathri, Have u taken any steps to bring the file from consulate

Just curious. Do we need to take any step.
B\'coz we cant rely any more on RIS for these.

No Title

I called NVC today. The lady said that my I-140 was send to India in Jan 2001. And there is nothing I or my lawyer (RIS) can do proactively to get it back from India to NVC. She said only VSC can request it.

So just waiting............

Yes Its my turn now...Your\'s will be soon..

Hey Friends,
My husband\'s Case also approved.
PD: 10/99, RD 02/01, ND 02/01, 140 CP

This may be a good news for all the Rapidigm CP victims. Thanks to all the good guys in this board. I know it is difficult to be patient. But don\'t worry yours is next. Keep checking this site. Good luck to all.

You Jack aSSES!

yOU HAVE NO idea why they did this- do you even understand immigration law? which makes you all stupid becuase this is your life. the reasn thay did this is because if cannot AOS because you violated your status the you can still adjust through CP. This is done to PROTECT YOU- what a bunch of fucking ingorant self absorbed asshols you are.

You idiot, We never violated status...

Its Rapidigm/RIS trick to drag the GC process.
RIS had never told your theory \'TO protect us due to violation\',
rather they said that its filed for different reason (6 year cap,etc.,). And they never informed about this, we come to know, only when filed our 485.

Get the F**k out of this forum!!

Who is this Radu Babu?.

Yes. You are correct Rapidstuck. who is this bast** Radu babu. He is talking As if he knows well about immigration. I know some of my friends asked for I-140 CP, but Rapidigm denied to do that. We never asked for I-140 CP and realised only after filling I-485. they never told us that they did I-140 CP . Even they did not reply promptly for packet 3
which they are suppose to do. Because they know we all are going for only AOS. Last Week when I called RIS they told us, that is the way they do. but they will make sure that they promptly notify INS saying applicant is going for only AOS, But they never did . Now I come to know this only to drag G.C process. Join in this chat who are all suffering because of RIS stupid job.

Class action lawsuit ?

Are there grounds for any legal action to expose these maggots ? Looks like plenty got suckered by 140 CP.

Cultureless vulture - Radu Babu

Check the post "GAYATHRI from RAPIDIGM - Your GC is APPROVED." posted by kick_despos_butt. Radu Babu fellow should be the same person.
How come I know?
Because that is Radu Babu\'s family culture (the nice language used by him/her) and (s)he can not getrid of it overnight.
Any how we pity this recruiter and please do not curse him/her. (s)he became recruiter because (s)he has no skills (apart probably a duplicate / copy-passed degree) and only qualification is bullshitting, cunning and definitely cheating.
Please do not curse him/her. Leave this pity person and let time take its own course of (curse) action against this person. Also, these days (s)he must not be having no work to do and may be waiting for GC too. Let us welcome some vultures also to USA PRship apart from majority of genuine candidates.

have you an understanding as to what violating status is?

no, i am quite sure you do not- when you leave the US and use an H1B i-94 from a previous employer- YOU VIOLATE STATUS! and tell me you or none of your "friends" have never done this- I say this again- you have no clue as to whatyou are talking about- ingorant to your own future, your own status- but please, don\'t let me stop you from being stupid. do everyone a favor- you get the f**k out od this chat, and let people who know what they are talking about actually talk.