Rapidigm "I-140 CP Victims" get together at this forum !!!

of course they are draging out the process

but checking CP is not dragginbg it out, not allowing CP is, but just chooing it onteh I-140 does not slow down your process- think about it for one second if your small bain can- the I-485 takes 2 years to process- so why the hell would chekcinf some box slow you down- and i mean noticibally slow you down? if doesn\'t and it wont. This is how you think " oh, they are ALL out to get me" youre some parnoid freak. we all want better jobs and nicer employers but i am quite sure you are making $$$- which is f**k load more than people make in India and much much more than most people make in the USA. so quit your f**king wining you little self absorbed rich brat.

Radu Babu - Idiot, I never travelled outside US.

Do you mean to say RIS is checking our travel details,etc., and filing 140 CP, based on that. I dont believe it.
Proof is my Case (I never travelled).

Also, when you talk about Immigration violation,etc., why the F**k RIS/Rapidigm is not informing the same to employees. RIS never admits that they filed 140 for this violation.

Again you proved that you are an IDIOT, F**K you ASS H**le

Do you read the other forums in this site, who are suffering b\'coz of 140-cp?

If you dont, you are an Idiot recruiter.
Get Your A** out of this forum.

Chekcing a box, will make lot of difference.
Eg.,
When they ask SEX in the forms (Male or Female), if your stupid,small fu*king recruiter mind selects the wrong one, wont it screw up your A** and D**K?

Issue is not related to salary..

We are talking out immigration issue idiot.
Get LIFE!

I am sure you are a bas**rd Recruiter. Your corrupted mind is comparing salary with India.

No Title

I\'m bored with you now, I will not talk to you again.

But I do find it more than amusing that you think I\'m a recruiter-

This is only to drag the process only

I am from rapidigm, I got my GC 4 months ago, I got cards too,
my case was AOS, but my I140 was CP, I never know that my I140
was CP till when I got letter from NVC for details to get PACKET 3
then I called Rapidigm about this letter & I want to go to India
for CP, but they turn down me to go to india for CP, & I was told
to file only AOS, It took 2 to 3 months delay to get approved my AOS.

my case was stright farward one, only one entry in in this country,
I am always on H1B status, regularly on PAYROLL till date for 6 year,
I dont know why they filed for CP.

dont worry much about that type of case, it may delay 1 or 2 months.
this is rapidigm\'s hidden policy which we dont know till you come to
I485.

thanks & Happy new year to all guys

No Title

Please Don\'t post any replies for Radu Babu, he is worser than a mentally retarded person(he is a recruiter).

Guys! Relax

I know it is very difficult to wait, if you are not intended to go
for CP. Yes this is causing the dealys for atleast 90 days;As far
as i know the way this works, once your case has been assigned to
an officer, and he/she found that your I-140 is missing from the
file, he/she will request the file from appropriate consulate;
he/she can wait as long as they want or they can go a head and
approve the cases after they have been made three requests one
for every 30 days; again this is really depends on the office
whether he/she wants to verify the original I-140 with ETA-750
documents to see your job description;other wise you will get the
approval notice after three requests have been made.
I strongly recommend you guys; please do the pro active work and
you will get approved soon

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS;

Thanks

AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG

I\'m soory to point this out again, but the I-140 does not need to be sent from the NVC, the INS already has it, think about it- they are the ones who approve it. Also you have to supply a copy of the I-140 with the I-485 package. I ask you agian, think about what you are saying before you say it. believe it or not, people who read this chat actually believe what you are posting. AND for all who are wondering, I am not a rectuiter- I\'m not even indian, I\'m just someone who watches these chats and has to speak up every once in a while when people are posting such stupid messages that they need to be called on it. If you are so unhappy with Rapidigm, why not leave, you are no longer bound since AC21 passed. and if you do not know what AC 21 is, perhaps you should heed my advice and read up.

The National Visa Center

it is part of the Department of States, they are the ones who set priority dates and issue visas availability. The INS does not have anythign to do with the number of visas available, they only deal with the actual issuance of visas- which are approved and denied.

Radu Babu - You are WRONG

For those I140s approved for CP, their I140s either end-up in NVC or Consulates. In my case VSC has requested for I140 from NVC which was approved for CP.
Don\'t try to act so smart and avoid using filthy languages in this board.

Radu Babu ::: Fishy Character.

Radu Babu , I dont belive you are not an Indian, your nick seems like a telugu guy. (What ever you are I dont care).
But I feel one think if RapidIm is filing I140 in CP they must inform what they are doing to the employee. rather that do it behind the scenes. If they are not transperent there is something fishy..
Hope you understand this simple thing and stop ranting. and posing as though RapidIm is right , It makes me think you are from RapidIm Non technical Admin Dept.