RAPIDIGM is closing Immigration Section.

Jackie vs. Johnny ?

I think they had two wings (maybe claws is more appropriate). One for AOS and the other for H1 ie., immigrant and non-immigrant services respectively. The former headed by Jackie M and the second by John T. Either these were merged into one office or partly (maybe even completely) outsourced. If they were merged and Jackie is out then Johnny is probably minding the store. All this is guesswork but if you think your AOS speeds up or service levels improve because of these changes think again.

how is this guy Veera from st. louis...I put my resume on moster.com he called me saying

join rapidigm...also he mentions comp. people...

victim_of_bastard_rahulmal

screw with this bastard rahul mal. we should find out his family in india and burn them all or tell bin-laden network to take care of him and his family on the whole for all his cruel-work and criminal mindedness.

You guys are PATHETIC!!!

I feel sorry for you guys. Quit the company
for God\'s sake. In the same analogy of leeches
if there is no more blood to suck, then the leeches
will wither and die away.
Why do you let these guys screw you ??????????????

Any Rapidigm consultants Green card got canceled by Rapidigm if you left the company

They are threatning me that They will cancel my GC(even those it gets approved) once I left the Company.

Before One Year

If you quit within a year of GC approval they will come baying for your blood (whatever is left of it).

Recruiting

Will make a good number of promises until you sign on the dotted line. Here are some typical responses during interview.

1. Training - Not a problem it is company policy to keep our consultants at the leading edge.
2. Laptop - Based on project needs.
3. Pay Raise - Regular reviews.
4. Books - Not a problem.
5. Immediate project availability - The company is a turnkey project implementer with several projects in hand.
6. Relocation - Will pay all expenses.
7. Benefits - Very attractive.

You will get the same responses from any bodyshopper. They all operate from a script. Bodyshops have no standard policy save one - suck, suck and suck!