RAPIDIGM is closing Immigration Section.

That it the reply I got from one of the member of RIS

My case is not for CP.Please note that the letter to INS is only my withdrawal as counsel (SORRY NOT COUNSELING PETITION)I guess as attorney

Don\'t even think about joining Rapidigm...

Guys,
I have very bad experience with Rapidigm recruiters. Last two years I didn\'t get raise even though client gave them raise. They are always telling the same story.... market is not good blah blah...

I have seen the posting of one of the recruiters in this site. I don\'t have any problem with him, wishing him good luck to find a new job. Mean time you should tell your old recruiter friends in Rapidigm what you feel now... Tell them consultant\'s also has feelings.

No Title

Gayathri,

You are absolutely right. My recruiter also spitting same story
every time I ask about raise. Client increased rate even in
this economy situation as they need me very much. These suckers
won\'t let me join client, neigther increase my salary..
Don\'t understand how to kick these bastards a**.
They don\'t realise that the way they are behaving with consultant,
it will come back to them in future. "Things goes around comes
back when you are not expecting." They need to realise that.

God bless all of Rapidigm sufferers.

If Rapidigm lay off will they withdraw 140 support even though I am 3 months into 485 ?

you will get notice if you are laid off

saying that I am withdrawing my support for counseling as a attorney.
not sure about 140 support. she said please note that my information to INS only as withdrawl of support as counsel. I got confirmation from the member of RIS

Sahiti Please tell me if you know whether RIS will withdraw 140 if Rapidigm terminate me ?

This company is a cheapo company, who care least about their employees and care most for their money

This company is a cheapo company, who care least about their employees and care most for their money from the clients.... The account managers are worse than dogs there, except a few....

even I am 3 months into 485 and got laid off

I asked the attorney about the I-140. she told me they are not withdrawing. I asked her to mail me a copy of approval notice of I-140 and labor certification. Let\'s see on monday, what kind of reply i will get.

If Rapidigm closes there Immigration Section , I will really screw them up

After wasting 4 years of my career in Rapidigm, the least they can do is, help me get a Green Card and I wouldn\'t tolerate if they do such stupid acts of closing the Immigration section.

"I will really screw them up " - I don\'t think so....

BTW, I\'m also a consultant for Rapidigm.
You know what ? Legally they are safe and sound. You can probably screw yourself, not them. "I will sue you" could be an easy phrase here - but I bet you can\'t do that to Rapidigm. We are desis and so is Rapidigm (well, for the most part) - it is built by desis. So, they are atleast as shrewd as us if not more.
All this just to stress the point that - they are legally safe and they see to that they are!

Best way to screw Rapidigm is

The best way we all can help screw Rapidigm is to spread
message across as many people as possible, that NOT to
join Rapidigm. Also spread possible names of recruiters to
be aware of. So even if any recruiter leave Rapidigm ( I
don\'t see leave, as they do nothing and just collect "dalali")
and start his factory of sucking blood we can recognise those
vampires.

No Title

I have been watching several days most of your discussions about your sufferings with this company in this and several message boards, I am also a fellow consultant like you and have been with the company for more than five years now, initially it used be a good company and I have really enjoyed working, as they grow older,bigger and richer they started showing their colors, as someone said in this board the recruiters are all desis and its just their attitude, people who are in management position and the so called Technical directors, Managers doesn\'t have proper management skills or education. They are basically business men, they are fit for selling only Idly Vadas and Paan Masalas, that\'s why you don\'t see not even a single desi in the marketing position in the whole company, they just attain this position based on the head count of each recruiter\'s consultants and how how much money they made for the company. We cannot really spoil this company\'s name to a greater extent by spreading to other people and that too in this economy since people are willing to work for any salary, anywhere and for anybody just to retain their H1 status alone. But this company is definitely loosing its glamour and the name, it will not be too far that they will completely have to fire these recruiters to remain in the business. There will definitely be a judgement and they will definitely pay for their sins, and it will come soon.

Thnx

No Title

Every morning I wake up, first things comes to my mind is to hate
my recruiter. You can imagine how bad he treated me. For more then
4 years I am always on project. And since last two years he has
not even called me to talk with. No review, nothing. Why, why, why?

Please guys, even if you get offer from these kind of recruiters,
please check if you can also get job some where else. I am sure
if Rapidigm recruiter is ready to give you offer means he can
place you some where. So does somebody else too. So please check
100times or 1000times to avoid these "Raxas" Devils of Rapidigm.

I think company must also have policy to rate these recruiters
from their consultants then only it will be fair for everybody.

Please God, please please teach lesson to Rapidigm recruiters....

No Title

I agree with you, it used to be a good company to work with.
But now a days....don\'t know where these recruiters want to
take it.

send our grievances directly to Top Management instead of talking to these STUPID recruiters

Guys,

I think it would make great sense if we can send our
grievances directly to Top Management instead of talking
to these STUPID recruiters.

I think Lew Wheeler, CEO of Rapidgim\'s EMail addr
is LWheeler@rapidigm.com

In case you all know of other important Email addr
of Rapidigm , pls post it on this Chat site.

Also try sending your opinion in your email about your recruiters
and how Rapidigm can improve.

This is just my idea which we can try. May be we can
help Rapidigm get rid of recruiters.

Good idea,

We should also send this forum link to Lew wheeler.

I remember that last year, Paul used to answer here @ this site (Nice guy), though he could not help further.

I am hearing that, only Ravi is initiating these layoff,etc.,

Jesus/Allah/Shiva, Pl. save us from Rapidigm Recruiters :)

Good idea...

Let us all collect the list of Recruiters and their contact back in India as well as here....

My 2 cents List
Pawan
Rahul Mal
Ravi Amble
Dave Malhothra
Yasmin

Please let me know if you have the contact list and picture we will put that in some sites....

also we can collect all the consultants email address...

When we join together, then Rapidigm will hear us...