RAPIDIGM is closing Immigration Section.

One friend told me that his recruiter was aware of this.

I am also not sure. May be a rumour, but he sweared that his recruiter told him this.

No Title

There is no more reason left to join Rapidigm. Now all of recruiters
of Rapidigm will look for other jobs themselves, after all of their
money(= blood of the consultants) over in Las Vegas...
Wishing worst to Rapidigm recruiters...

I think the person was kind

I felt that the person to whom I contacted in RIS was kind to give me this information.

Pl explain

What do u mean by "they are withdrawing counseling petition"?
Do you mean they are withdrawing cases where they applied I-140
for CP?

hi sahiti

Why is that? You got laid off from Rapidigm. I heard that only when the people is laid off then they will not be supported in GC process. That\'s their way of indirectly informing INS, he is no more with our company... please we dont about this guy and leave me alone to save the Rapidigm ass....

Is it true for all the employees right now...?

If Rapidigm lay off will they withdraw 140 support even though I am 3 months into 485 ?

I consulted an attorney IN AILA

She says that get Job offer from another company with the same Job title and inform to INS before Rapidigm informs to INS that you have changed job because you are laid off. Since you have no choice left you changed the employer. So INS will have an idea that you still have job offer and to whom you are working for. When the RFE comes we will have our own attorney as well as offer letter from our new employer. You changed the employer because of economic condition.
please read murthy.com updates
Here is the msg from...murthy.com

This AC21 law may assist some of you in maintaining your status and the viability of your employment-based permanent resident cases even if you are laid off after filing your Adjustment of Status (I-485) application. If you find yourself in this situation, we suggest that you consult with an attorney to ensure that you comply with the requirements of the AC21 law to improve the likelihood of an approval for your adjustment application and obtaining your "green card."