Rally for EB retrogression idea???

kaveh2006

Registered Users (C)
Hey,
Some people at IV are talking about a Rally in DC???Can someone shed some light on this? Maybe this is the only way out of this mess, I don't know :confused: :confused:

Are you sure we can participate in such protests?

I remember checking some boxes in the 485 application about not being a member of communist party and not participating in protests agaist Govt. Am I wrong? But I did participate in 2003 antiwar protest in NYC.

maybe check with Rajiv

asnssf said:
I remember checking some boxes in the 485 application about not being a member of communist party and not participating in protests agaist Govt. Am I wrong? But I did participate in 2003 antiwar protest in NYC.

When Illegals can do it, why not legals ?

Last week, some illegal immigrants protested in USA, legal immigrants need not fear !

asnssf said:

I am in favor of rally. However, we should double check as som one raised concern that it may affect adjucation of I 485. Is protesting again government is OK? I am not sure. However, I guess, police may charge us, if we do not have all legal permission to organize rally.

We can not compare ourself with illegal people's rally. They already break the law by living illegally in the USA but we can not efford to break any law.

Please some one can check up organizing rally going to affect I485?

sundar99 said:
Last week, some illegal immigrants protested in USA, legal immigrants need not fear !

asnssf said:

5. Do you intend to engage in the United States in:
a. espionage ?
b. any activity a purpose of which is opposition to, or the control or overthrow of, the givernment of the United States, by force, violence or the other unlawful means ?

Legal peaceful demonstration should not be a problem.