Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

Usher,
Yes I never received my FP notice,made a huge hullabaloo about it..(check the thread 'Over 40 days and no biometrics notice').But thanks to Bobsmyth and others here,I was reassured that my FP from my 751 were still valid and will be used.And that is how it has turned out so far.

My FP will expire 3 days after my interview,so we'll see...

Thanks Bobsmyth!!!

What is the current situation with oaths in Durham.I am hoping I can do it the same day or soon after,they sometimes have open slots...

There's a 15 month validity on FPs.

Usher,
Yes I never received my FP notice,made a huge hullabaloo about it..(check the thread 'Over 40 days and no biometrics notice').But thanks to Bobsmyth and others here,I was reassured that my FP from my 751 were still valid and will be used.And that is how it has turned out so far.

My FP will expire 3 days after my interview,so we'll see...

Thanks Bobsmyth!!!

What is the current situation with oaths in Durham.I am hoping I can do it the same day or soon after,they sometimes have open slots...

Thanks for the clarification, Bobsmyth. Congratulations ncgirl, and good luck with your interview. ^__^

received Interview letter. scheduled for March the 4th/09. anyone who had an inverview recently?
any comment is appriciated.

I had my interview yesterday. Took 15 mins tops and passed.
I was there at 8am
Was called in around 8:15am
Was out of the building by 8:30am
I was not even nervous or anything.
Waiting for my Oath Letter now.

Congratulations on passing the interview.
Do you have, by any chance, any updates on the current oath waiting time?

I had my interview yesterday. Took 15 mins tops and passed.
I was there at 8am
Was called in around 8:15am
Was out of the building by 8:30am
I was not even nervous or anything.
Waiting for my Oath Letter now.

Cascus,
Congratulations on passing your interview!!!!Did you ask to wait for the oath letter?I thought letters were given after the interview.Did the IO say anything about oath dates schedules?

I have a question to all of you who has had experience with NCSC infopass scheduling on an existing case.
I am trying to schedule an appointment. The first page shows a few options. I think I need to select the first one (on an existing case). After that a few options appear. I think the last one should work. However, I am not sure about 45 days after the last visit to NCSC. My wife and I were there a month ago. Does it mean we are not eligible at this moment to schedule an appointment or is it OK?

As far as I remember, some of you had a situation when spouses had different oath dates. One of us has received an oath letter while the other has not yet. Is it better to wait for the second letter or try to schedule an appointment and ask for that letter? What about the above "45 day requirement"?

Thank you.

Don't worry about the "45 day since service request" notice. It's not an enforced requirement for scheduling an Infopass. I selected the same option and was never asked at Infopass to provide a service request number.

Don't worry about the "45 day since service request" notice. It's not an enforced requirement for scheduling an Infopass. I selected the same option and was never asked at Infopass to provide a service request number.
Thank you Bobsmyth.
Do you think we should wait for a letter another week or schedule an appointment now? I believe you had exactly the same situation half a year ago if I am not mistaken.
Thank you.

I never waited for my service request letter to arrive before I scheduled an Infopass.
I do remember the service request letter was very generic, whereas the Infpoass allows you get more specific answers.
If I were you, I'd schedule Infopass now instead of waiting for a generic letter first.

I never waited for my service request letter to arrive before I scheduled an Infopass.
I do remember the service request letter was very generic, whereas the Infpoass allows you get more specific answers.
If I were you, I'd schedule Infopass now instead of waiting for a generic letter first.
Thank you Bobsmith.
I am sorry but I have another question. Is an oath letter (we are waiting for) of the " same" type as a (generic) service request letter? Our problem is my wife and I would like to have oath on the same day. I believe you and your wife also got different oath dates and you scheduled infopass to reschedule your oath ceremonies (if I am not mistaken). We would like to do the same. However, we have received an oath letter (oath invitation) just for one person at this moment. We can wait more for the second letter but I am afraid there might be no space for that particular oath day if we wait longer. You mentioned a generic service request ... I am not sure I know what it is. Could you clarify that situation for me please. Thank you.

A generic service request is what the first level customer support folks at the 1-800 number can open for you when your case exceeds posted processing times. It's basically a request that goes to your DO to look up the status of your case, to which the DO responds to you by mail in a generic template.
An oath letter is an invitation to attend the oath and not the same as a service request letter.
Go ahead and schedule an Infopass and request the status of the oath of whoever did not receive an oath letter yet.

I am scheduling infopass now. I am not sure for the receipt number is. Is it the same as application number?
Thank you.