Quite Weird, b/w copy of previous EAD, color copy of Passport's biometric page ...

pururwa

Registered Users (C)
I have read in various threads that a "colored copy of passport's biometric page" is necessary for EAD renewal. However, I have NOT read anywhere that a colored copy of previous EAD card is required. I was just wondering why a b/w copy of previous EAD is accepted but not of the passport's.

any ideas? or am I missing something here? Do I have to make a color copy of the previous EAD too?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read in various threads that a "colored copy of passport's biometric page" is necessary for EAD renewal. However, I have NOT read anywhere that a colored copy of previous EAD card is required. I was just wondering why a b/w copy of previous EAD is accepted but not of the passport's.

any ideas? or am I missing something here? Do I have to make a color copy of the previous EAD too?

Thanks
I've always sent following

copy of current ead, copy of pp

I always submitted b/w copies of everything.I had no issues getting Advance parole or EAD.

For advance parole color copies of the pp is required.
Akil

I never sent color photos for anything and my applications approved, but it depends on how clear the photos and how the officers perceive that. Try to support your application with anything you think is important to avoid delays.