• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Quick Q regarding Education/Employment on DSP-122/DS-0230

lordmuggins

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys:

Being from the UK, I've completed GCE/VCE A-levels. And 2.5 years of college (incomplete, no accreditation.. but can be completed if I wish)

- How do you guys use N/A. Do you enter this for *every* field that does not count, or just the main section(s), ie: children)

DSP-122
Q6: Do I simply choose "High School Diploma"? Or "College, no degree"
... part B, do I enter in my college, and simply write "Incomplete" under Degrees/Cert received (note: the q states attended, not completed like part A)
- How do I note GCE/VCE A-levels. Do I simply write this is the certificate received.. *or* do I write "High School Diploma"?
- I've also completed an ECDL/ICDL (EU Computer Driving License) course; should I note this?
[ Note: If I am to 'ignore' my time in college, should I therefore leave this absent in DS-0230 Question 33?]

Q7; Do I in this case choose "No" and leave the remaining questions as N/A?
... part C (Employment History): Considering I am entering under the Education requirement, do I therefore leave this empty.. or should I complete this anyway? Note: It does mention it relates to 'above'
[Note: Should I also leave the Employment history blank in DS-0230 Question 32.. this seems to relate to the past 10 years, so I assume I don't?]

Specific to DS-0230..
Q35 - There is only room for 3 past visits to the USA. Should I include an addendum for the remaining, or simply leave at 3? Note: it says 'all previous visits'

I guess you select "college no degree" since you are in University at the moment? (which they call college over there in the UK) and have yet to receive their degree.

A levels are really the equivalent to High school in the USA, maybe more. But not the equivalent to college/university.

This is the time you need an immigration Lawyer in you're case since the UK has a different education system in which they do not have High School diplomas. I don't think anybody here can give you accurate information.