Questions for interview

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
I have local interview (for 485) next week and I'm all ready. 2 weeks back I filed AC-21 and sent papers to local office.

I have simple questions in mind and I knew the answers, but my anxiety compelling me to ask these questions. Please respond.

1. I have expired H1b and I-94. Is it a problem? Will i be considered out-of-status with I-485 pending

2. In last 4 years, i had not received 3-4 paystubs every year, which is reflected ofcourse in tax returns (small figure incomes). Once the officer sees low-income tax returns, will he/she ask why? Will i be treated as 'out of status' during that period?

ConcurrentFiler said:
I have local interview (for 485) next week and I'm all ready. 2 weeks back I filed AC-21 and sent papers to local office.
----------------- they may not have attached your AC 21 request letter with the file. at the time of interview take employer letter with same contents with recent date on letter
I have simple questions in mind and I knew the answers, but my anxiety compelling me to ask these questions. Please respond.

1. I have expired H1b and I-94. Is it a problem? Will i be considered out-of-status with I-485 pending
-----------not a problem, you are AOS pending
2. In last 4 years, i had not received 3-4 paystubs every year, which is reflected ofcourse in tax returns (small figure incomes). Once the officer sees low-income tax returns, will he/she ask why? Will i be treated as 'out of status' during that period?
---------------- the officer has less time and he will just look at tax papers and will keep the copy, no need to worry
* Take the employer letter with recent date with you at the time of interview to invoke AC21

ConcurrentFiler said:
Forgot to ask about photo requirements.

Is it a full-face view photo? or Right-ear visible photo?
-------------take 2 passport style full face photo