Questions about the N-400 Process

EricIntheBox

Registered Users (C)
It has been more than 9 months, and I am starting to run out of patient.
:mad:

I sent my application with the money order on Feb 8th and received the confirmation letter back on Feb 20th. Couple days later, I received another letter for the finger print appointment on March 8th.

I went and had my finger print taken, they put a stamp on my notification letter with signature.

Ever after that day's finger print, I have not received any further notice at all.

Is there anyway that I can speed up the process, either hiring a lawyer or some other ways.

Btw, My district office is Los Angeles.

It has been more than 9 months, and I am starting to run out of patient.
:mad:

I sent my application with the money order on Feb 8th and received the confirmation letter back on Feb 20th. Couple days later, I received another letter for the finger print appointment on March 8th.

I went and had my finger print taken, they put a stamp on my notification letter with signature.

Ever after that day's finger print, I have not received any further notice at all.

Is there anyway that I can speed up the process, either hiring a lawyer or some other ways.

Btw, My district office is Los Angeles.

Have you called customer service yet and asked to speak with immigration officer regarding update on your case?