• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

questions about kcc & more stress

bonno

Registered Users (C)
HELLO PEOPLE

I SENT MY DOCUMENT IN THE 30th back to KCC and it was delivered on the 2 by the DHL.
I was wondering when is the appropriate time to call KCC and ask if they received it and if everything is ok. It is about ten days now do you think it is too soon? (I read somewhere that our docs stay in the mail room 15 days)
How did you guys proceed did you call KCC when you knew that it was delivered and if so are they able to respond right away and tell you that everything is ok so that you can start gatherindg the other documents (translation etc?)
Second question i dont know if you remember the case of janetgal whom birth date didn't match with the forms she submitted ,she says that kcc sent the 2nd NL and sheduled interview does this mean that your case is processed eventhough the infos don't match or if you made a mistake filling the forms.

I don't know how i a m going to wait till november (cnEU00005XXX) stressing like this and having nightmares imagining worst scenarios.Sometimes i say to myself if it doesn't work out it is ok i mean i was a happy person before the dv story right? (healthy,happily married,a wonderful baby boy,with a good job earning almost4500 Euros a month with my husband we have a decent life but yet i can't stop from stressing and worring more and more) I know it is ridiculous but i really don't know what to do maybe take yoga lessons !!!!!:D Any of you guys went through this?

My friend who has Eu00011XXX find out that her birth yr was wrong when she called KCC to ask a question. They asked her date of birth and she gave it and they told her that it was incorrect. She was shocked and the employee told her to check her conf. paper that you can print out after entering the lotery. On that form there isn't a dat of birth as there was the previous years. All previous years her date of birth was correct so it seems strange that it was wrong this time...but according to the person it was wrong and he wouldn't tell her what the date was that was filled out.
When the website opened to check your online status, she did and at the 3rd try she got the message she won...that meant that her birth yr was the birth yr of her brother. She called back and they agreed to that one and told her to resubmit Q4 because she forgot to fill that one out (CP or BCIS) and she put copies of her Int. birth certificate and copy of her passport, SSN, etc. in that enveloppe and that was received 10 days ago.
KCC employees are very friendly and helpful and you can always call them if you have a question. They won't say much about your case as stated in the NL.

I agree with bentlebee..They are so friendly..I called them twice and they were so kind..I also send my documents 3 days ago..And I will call them 10 days later..It is better than worrying about..And you also told a little bit of life..So if you don't get the green card ( I don't think that will happen anyway ) you still have a nice life..So why do you make it a stress subject for yourself? No need to..

I agree with bentlebee..They are so friendly..I called them twice and they were so kind..I also send my documents 3 days ago..And I will call them 10 days later..It is better than worrying about..And you also told a little bit of life..So if you don't get the green card ( I don't think that will happen anyway ) you still have a nice life..So why do you make it a stress subject for yourself? No need to..

Most people have a nice life, but still they have a dream...

From what I found out by starting reading more and more about the DV lotery is that when you win the NL, you life starts to be taken over by the DV and the waiting and worrying part....it is weird. In the past I thought that whoever would win would be happy and almost certain of the GC...but it seems more things are involved than I ever could imagine, specially for the people who just entered and didn't make up their minds if they really wanted to move.

Moving is different than going on a US trip for a few weeks or months. This is really fascinating to follow ll kinds of people with different backgrounds coming from different parts of the world and all traveling to the same country and for many to enter the unknown....
I really hope it all works out for everybody the way the want...for some it will mean moving for others deciding that they better stay in the job in their home country....wow what a huge decisions this DV lotery can have.

HELLO PEOPLE

I SENT MY DOCUMENT IN THE 30th back to KCC and it was delivered on the 2 by the DHL.
I was wondering when is the appropriate time to call KCC and ask if they received it and if everything is ok. It is about ten days now do you think it is too soon? (I read somewhere that our docs stay in the mail room 15 days)

As some other forum members already wrote, you can call them. I chose to email them and got a reply in one business day.

HELLO PEOPLE

How did you guys proceed did you call KCC when you knew that it was delivered and if so are they able to respond right away and tell you that everything is ok so that you can start gatherindg the other documents (translation etc?)
Second question i dont know if you remember the case of janetgal whom birth date didn't match with the forms she submitted ,she says that kcc sent the 2nd NL and sheduled interview does this mean that your case is processed eventhough the infos don't match or if you made a mistake filling the forms.

I don't know how i a m going to wait till november (cnEU00005XXX) stressing like this and having nightmares imagining worst scenarios.Sometimes i say to myself if it doesn't work out it is ok i mean i was a happy person before the dv story right? (healthy,happily married,a wonderful baby boy,with a good job earning almost4500 Euros a month with my husband we have a decent life but yet i can't stop from stressing and worring more and more) I know it is ridiculous but i really don't know what to do maybe take yoga lessons !!!!!:D Any of you guys went through this?

Hello Bonno,
I dont know why you are stressin out. Take it easy. Like i said before and others have said, KCC people are most kind. Regardin my case, i made a mistake when fillin hte online forms, not in the paper forms i mailed back. I guess you can say that the online is used to check only. Let me remind you plz that KCC ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO SEE WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY ENTERED IN THE ONINE FORMS. (A lil confusin, i know but thats whaty they said and probably my case proved). My case was processed easily cos KCC dont see wat was entered originally in the e-application. It is processed. Besides, KCC have no way of knowin if info's match or not cos thats the job of the embassy, to whom we present our original papers.

By the way, i contaced KCC after a month after mailin them my posts thru regular mail. They replied me in a day (sayin info's didnt match of course due to the error in my birthdate).

Lastly, i went thru a lot of stress cos my case was full of mess. Stay cool and take it easy cos if you provided the correct info and have ready documents, you will be alright.

All my prayers r wit u.

Take it easy, you are completely fine and even with mistakes, you are fine:)

maybe take yoga lessons !!!!!:D

maybe that helps as well :p

I have to wait somewhat longer myself and for us that's perfect!
This way we can prepare and be on our way once we get the card.

You on the other hand have a much lower number but there is also the 6 months period so there is still about 8/9 months to prepare, like us.

See yourself enjoying this process and you will! Focus on the good things, you seem to be in perfect place:)
Enjoy:)

As some other forum members already wrote, you can call them. I chose to email them and got a reply in one business day.

Oh cool, I did not know we could do that. What did you include in the mail?
Thanks DC2010:)

Hi all. Please reply anyone who called kcc on phone. They said that they will cost to call them. My questions are 1. Is it normal phone charge or extra charge ? 2. If they cost extra charge to call them then how much that per minute ( in uas dollars) ?

Hi all. Please reply anyone who called kcc on phone. They said that they will cost to call them. My questions are 1. Is it normal phone charge or extra charge ? 2. If they cost extra charge to call them then how much that per minute ( in uas dollars) ?

not sure I understood your reply,but they wont charge you extra for calling them

hello everyone

thanks agains for all the messages i don't know what i would have done without this forum. I hope that one year from now somewhere in Baton Rouge,LOUISIANA (planned destination) i will be able to help others.
Anyhow i called KCC and the rep told me that they received my docs and its ready to be processed, i don't know what it exactly means????? anyhow now there is nothing i can do but wait. Good luck to us all.

HELLO PEOPLE

Good bonno

how are you ? did you email KCC about the names ? i hope you do now snice you mention about jantegal ........that what she did ,email Kcc so you can take that to your interview.
Other thing you do not have to be stress or worring there few month to go so you just forget about it live you life ..........

birth certificate

Hi everybody

Here i am again, remember me the girl that is alwyas stressed and keeps asking all sort of complicated question.:D
Well i have one another question concerning my case
My case number is EU2010EU0005***
You all would think looking at my cn that i am from europe but i was just born there.I am from east africa, born in russia.
Anyways here is the issu. The birth certificate i have is from my "real "country not from my country of birth.
Of course it is cleary stated that i was born in Russia but it was issued by the autorities of my country.My parents went to our consulate in Russia and declared me at the time of my birth.Of course all my documents are legal and i have been using it all my life.
Do you think that this could be a problem?
is there anybody out there with a similar case????