Questions about e filing I 129

icnurse07

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I have searched and can't find the answers to these parts of questions. Noone in my employing company can help so pls excuse if these questions have already been answered in a way somewhere that I am not seeing. I am in US on TN but have never done a mail in extension before. I am in end of first year with company and would like to do one more year with them.

1. Can I e-file the form myself, or does my HR person have to do it from the company computer etc?

2. Re Part 2 Question 4. Prior Petition. I have not done prior petition before so what is my application receipt #?

3. Re Part 4 Question 8
"If you indicated you were filing a new petition in Part 2, within the past 7 years have you b) ever been denied the classification you are now requesting."

I am applying to extend with same employer. I was once denied, back when the Visa Screen certificates first were required. I didnt know about them so when I went to the border, although I had always had a Visa Screen, I did not have it with me, nor did I know it was required for them to look at since it had not been asked of me before. I was denied but came to this forum for help and went back to the border 4 days later with it and got the new TN. I want to make sure I give them this information if they need it and am not seen to be withholding it. But it sounds like they only want this information if I am filing a new petition, which I think I am not?

Nelsona or someone else wise, can you pls advise this tense TN er?
thankyou so much