Question related to i-129 form and change of port of entry question

ralph171

Another question I have is, "In form 1-129 part 4, it asks if beneficiaries is outside of the United States, or requested extension of stay or change of status cannot be granted, state the U.S consulate or inspection facility you want notified if this petition is approved." My Attorney has given Maine Houston address. Last two times I visited POE in Maine Houlton and Calie (both time requested was denied due to insufficient document)and I really wanted to go by air this time if USCIS petition gets approved and do not cross the border and check on Toronto airport itself. My attorney filled the petition and mentioned about Maine Houlton border if it gets approved. It is important to go on same border or I can try Toronto Airport too for my TN1 visa. or what are the ways to change it pre-flight inspection in the form as its already left in the courier. Thank you very much for your guidance in advance.

It is not important which border or airport pfi you use to cross. Nothing is sent to that border telling them to expect you.

I'd be more concerned as to why your sponsors would not simply prepare a good border petition and have you cross, without the waste and expense of an I-29. Little is gained by submitting an I-129 when outside US, as you will be re-evaluated at the border in any case.