Question regarding N-400 approval/denial

pleasehelp08

Registered Users (C)
I posted a question earlier but not sure if it was posted or not. anyways I called USCIS and the 1st level support forwared my call to an IO and he said my file is farworded to a supervisor for the final decision.
my question is do IO's forward files for only approvals to their supervisors or they forward files for denials as well?

if an Interview officer for some reason deny the application for naturalization, do they still forward the files to supervisors or not?

When I was intervied I got " no decision cannot be made......" box checked on my decision paer but said I passed the test.

I posted a question earlier but not sure if it was posted or not. anyways I called USCIS and the 1st level support forwared my call to an IO and he said my file is farworded to a supervisor for the final decision.
my question is do IO's forward files for only approvals to their supervisors or they forward files for denials as well?

if an Interview officer for some reason deny the application for naturalization, do they still forward the files to supervisors or not?

When I was intervied I got " no decision cannot be made......" box checked on my decision paer but said I passed the test.

It gets sent to supervisor for final review. The result could be either denial or approval. If the IO gave you a denial letter at interview the case may still have to go to a supervisor for final review first depending on DO and rank of IO.