Question regarding EAD renewal

atyagi73

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Is it possible to file for EAD renewal after current one expires ?

To be clear if my EAD expires on 10/15, can I file renewal on 10/16 ?

Thanks for your attention and response !

Gurus,

Is it possible to file for EAD renewal after current one expires ?
---------YES
To be clear if my EAD expires on 10/15, can I file renewal on 10/16 ?
-----YES
Thanks for your attention and response !

if you are not working on EAD then you can file EAD any time after the current EAD expires. many keep valid EAD and AP as back up. many who dont use EAD dont apply EAD. It all depends on ones situation

My wife is working on EAD.i have applied for EAD RENEWAL.Is it possible to get an Interim EAD after 90 days of receipt date.where should we go to get Interim EAD,do we get it on the same day.
I have applied in Nebraska for renewal how long does it take to get AP AND EAD.need help.

My wife is working on EAD.i have applied for EAD RENEWAL.Is it possible to get an Interim EAD after 90 days of receipt date.
----------------Local USCIS has stoped giving Interim EAD after 90 days
where should we go to get Interim EAD,do we get it on the same day.
I have applied in Nebraska for renewal how long does it take to get AP AND EAD.need help.

may take 80 to 90 days and many got in one month many got in 120 days

thanks ginnu.but if the EAD doesnt come on time my wife will loose her job.is there any way to get EAD soon.

thanks ginnu.but if the EAD doesnt come on time my wife will loose her job.is there any way to get EAD soon.

She needs valid EAD in hand for work. after 90 days if EAD dont arrive let her visit Local USCIS office with Infopass. they will not give her EAD but they can inform the service center for her EAD status. she should go with EAD filing reciept. if she had filed EAD 120 days advance of her EAD expiry date then she may get EAD on time.

EAD Renewal applied : New Job Offer

I have 2 months before my EAD expires. EAD Renewal papers filed today. A new Job offer is in line. 485 pending filed during July 2007.

1.0) Can I take chances with new employer?
2.0) When should I give address change to USCIS?
3.0) What do I do if gap is created between renewed date and expired date?

I have 2 months before my EAD expires. EAD Renewal papers filed today. A new Job offer is in line. 485 pending filed during July 2007.

1.0) Can I take chances with new employer?
2.0) When should I give address change to USCIS?
3.0) What do I do if gap is created between renewed date and expired date?
-----------------------for work you need EAD in hand or H1 status

your I-140 approved or not?
you are on H1 or used EAD?
one need to change address if you change home address and file form AR11

** why dont you post in EAD AP thread??