Question regarding - 485 Filing and work on H1 with a second company

ruxil

Registered Users (C)
My Situation:
  • I work with company A, into 8th year of H1 extension (Feb 2008 completes 8 years)
  • Company A has my labor filed in EB3 with PD of Sept 2003. Just finished advertisement and in the process of replying to the RD.
  • Have approved Labor and approved I-140 from company B (EB3) with PD of July 2002.
  • Company B is ready to file I-485 immediately
  • I don't want to give up my job with company A and want to retain h1 till I-485 gets approved from company B

Questions:
  1. Will I have to give up my H1b once EAD is approved and move to Company B's payroll OR can I wait till I-485 gets approved and then move to company B?
  2. Can I work on H1b and EAD in 2 simulatenous jobs (with company A on H1 and with compnay B on EAD)?
  3. Will I be able to apply for H1b extension even if Labor and H1 gets approved from Company A (to retain my H1 status) OR once I-140 is approved Company A will not be able to get my H1 extension?
  4. After using AC21 how long do I have to stay on the same salary, job description etc as defined in my Company B labor application
  5. Will I need pay slips from Company B if I am called for an interview for 485 approval?

Any help/suggestions from the forum is realy appreciated.

Thanks
Rajeev

My Situation:
  • I work with company A, into 8th year of H1 extension (Feb 2008 completes 8 years)
  • Company A has my labor filed in EB3 with PD of Sept 2003. Just finished advertisement and in the process of replying to the RD.
    ----------------------process of replying to the RD??????
  • Have approved Labor and approved I-140 from company B (EB3) with PD of July 2002.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PPSPermRule051707.pdf
  • Company B is ready to file I-485 immediately
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PPSPermRule051707.pdf
  • I don't want to give up my job with company A and want to retain h1 till I-485 gets approved from company B

---------------