Question on the re-entry permit

Yanall

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a question on the reentry permit. I am AS06 greencard holder. if I apply for a reentry permit, will it show me as AS06? I have never applied for a reentry permit in my life..responses from asylees who are currently in possession of a reentry permit are welcomed.

Hi,

I have a question on the reentry permit. I am AS06 greencard holder. if I apply for a reentry permit, will it show me as AS06? I have never applied for a reentry permit in my life..responses from asylees who are currently in possession of a reentry permit are welcomed.

No. Only your GC shows AS06. But if you are trying to do this so that your COP won't know..bad idea.

I just thought of something. I applied for an RP for the first time in August of last year. I have an RTD now. So, should I have mentioned a trip of more than 1 year to be approved for the RP? They don't know that I'm an asylee-turned-LPR, so for all they know, I'm just an LPR who "doesn't need an RP" because I don't remember mentioning a trip of more than 1 year. Could they deny it?

I just thought of something. I applied for an RP for the first time in August of last year. I have an RTD now. So, should I have mentioned a trip of more than 1 year to be approved for the RP? They don't know that I'm an asylee-turned-LPR, so for all they know, I'm just an LPR who "doesn't need an RP" because I don't remember mentioning a trip of more than 1 year. Could they deny it?

They dont care. They issue it you because you are a LPR and LPR can get one. As simple as that.