Question on EAD

Sbenn786

When i filed my Asylum application i have included my Spouse. While filing for EAD can i also apply for my spouse? or only the primary applicant is eligible for EAD?

Thanks

When i filed my Asylum application i have included my Spouse. While filing for EAD can i also apply for my spouse? or only the primary applicant is eligible for EAD?

Thanks
All the family could apply if included in the application, so you could apply and your spouse also if you have kids , you could apply for them too, it’s not only for working, it is also used as ID.

Hello, i want to renewal my wife and i but my attorny ask 1500 bulcks for doing thst could you please help step by step how can i do that by myself cause i can not afford that price. Thank you

How many days you have in your case? It should be 150 days then you can apply for ead other than that you will get denied
I have 250 days now.but someone told the reason for the denial could be because when I got here they did issue me an EAD for 3months but I didn't use it.maybe that could be the reason for the denial. Other than that I have 250days now when I call the automatic hotline number

I think not sure but you could renew your old ead even if you don’t use it ,, the best way to know an answer is to go directly to the office tomorrow morning and ask them about this issue and what you should do with it but as i said i think since you have old one you can renew it

hello i need help, i have filed for asylum and 150 days have passed, i'm waiting for the interview which apparently delays coming.I would like to file for the EAD but i do not know if i have absolutely attach passport photos because I was filmed during my fingerprint ...

I have 250 days and my EAD was rejected that I filled the form I 765 prior to reaching 150days. I filled c08 and it has been denied 2 times.Someone please help me out