Question about US relative gone crazy with petition

olando

Registered Users (C)
I appreciate all the help I can get........

I have and uncle and two cousins......they were sponsored by his brother my other uncle for a green card. At the time the petition was filed the boys were 14 years and 12 years old respectively. Now that the approved petition has become current which was this year , there is one last step in the process that my uncle needs to sign for my cousins and their father to get their greencards and he is refusing to do so out of pure wickedness.

Now after waiting so long to come so close and with my uncle refusing to sign is there anything at all that can be done?

It really is a sad thing that some human beings resort to do this to their own family.

I appreciate all the help I can get........

I have and uncle and two cousins......they were sponsored by his brother my other uncle for a green card. At the time the petition was filed the boys were 14 years and 12 years old respectively. Now that the approved petition has become current which was this year , there is one last step in the process that my uncle needs to sign for my cousins and their father to get their greencards and he is refusing to do so out of pure wickedness.

Now after waiting so long to come so close and with my uncle refusing to sign is there anything at all that can be done?

It really is a sad thing that some human beings resort to do this to their own family.

Offer him money?

yeah they offered him 15 grand but that didnt work. Is there some way around this? Cause obviously its an intentional thing on his part of what he is doing to his own family.

He didn't want to take the 15k or he took it and now he's not delivering on his promise? can you shame him somehow, and have other family members talk to him and make him feel bad about it? I hate to say "forge the signature" but um;)

what goes around comes around. If the USC doesn't want to proceed, thats the end of story.