Question about I-94

mavishka

Registered Users (C)
I have an I-94 stapled to my passport which was issued when I entered the US last (in 1999). After that I've had 2 other I-94's that were attached to the H-1 (renewed) and H-4 (change of status).

My question is:
While departing, do I have to surrender all 3 of them, or just the one stapled in my passport?

I think the one stapled in my passport should be good enough since it shows when I had entered the US last. However, just wanted to confirm with Gurus on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Surrender All of them

You need to surrender all of them. Anyway, you will be given one when you reenter US, that will be enough for your stay here.

Bob

Originally posted by mavishka
I think the one stapled in my passport should be good enough since it shows when I had entered the US last. However, just wanted to confirm with Gurus on this forum.

Surrender them all. They all say that they should be given back when you leave the US, no?

All Three

If you have not attached the other two I-94s to your passport, attach it and surrender all three I-94s to the airline clerk.

and do not forget

Remember to collect $5 for each I-94 you give to the Airline staff. Otherwise they will charge you for the ice cubes they serve with the drinks on the plain ;)

agree with GHUGC