question about b2 non immigrant visa

dagikhel

Registered Users (C)
hi there as i have posted earlier i have a question that i'm now in England , Manchester with a student tier 4 visa system. Can i apply for USA b2 visa here from England because i have 4 years visa for my Bachelors of law on my Pakistani Passport ... if i can apply where shall i go , to the US EMBASSY with Pakistan passport ??

also some months ago i was refused given a yellow paper ... When i was about to visit my grand mom .. also with a Pakistani passport am i eligible to Make a bank account in UK so that i can put some money for my trip in case it is required..

Please explain thoroghly whether Pakistani students in UK with a student visa and a Pakistani passport can apply for USA B2 visa . and what should be the requirements in such case

Gracias

Since you have temporary resident status in the UK, you may apply for a US visit visa at the US Embassy in London. Requirements are the same. You need to overcome 214(b).

hi there as i have posted earlier i have a question that i'm now in England , Manchester with a student tier 4 visa system. Can i apply for USA b2 visa here from England because i have 4 years visa for my Bachelors of law on my Pakistani Passport ... if i can apply where shall i go , to the US EMBASSY with Pakistan passport ??

Its better to ask an assistance to an expert. Ask an attorney that are expert in visa and immigration issue. In this way, you will get the right information that you need in your problem. And also try to consult that to the embassy or to the immigration office near you for the support information for that.

New Zealand