Q4 (OCT-DEC) 2008 N400 Filers Tracker

Its not just the wait. I am concern about the way my interview was conducted. she did not pay attention to anything, not a single supporting document.
I might have to provide more documents, or go back for clarification which will add months to the processing time. And so I would have waited a month or so rather than them to get the interview done so unprofessionally.

I think I was set-up for "decision cannot be made" since the beginning.

Bad news, just received a letter from my local office that my interview has been De-scheduled, and no date is given

Bad news, just received a letter from my local office that my interview has been De-scheduled, and no date is given
Sorry to hear "so1994", do you think is that due to that your date 5 year date after 04/01/09 ? Man!!! I don't know why they schedule at the first place and deschedule later ?

N-400 interview letter received.

Hi all,

I received interview letter today.
Please see my signature for details of my case.

Sorry to hear "so1994", do you think is that due to that your date 5 year date after 04/01/09 ? Man!!! I don't know why they schedule at the first place and deschedule later ?

Not really, my 5 years was on 3/2/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
had interview this afternoon and passed. IO was smart and very skillful. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. It went so quickly that I forgot to submit the yellow letter with the listed documents. The letter says I should bring the origianl notice letter and liested items to the interview.

I brought it with all supporting documents but did not submit to IO. I am getting a little worried about that. Does anyone know whether or not it was okay not submit this letter?

Had interview today and oath ceremony scheduled for Monday 03/23

Hi Guys,
I had a blissful interview today and it was as painless as possible. The IO was very friendly and nice. He was impressed at my level of organization since I mailed in my package with just about every documents. I did not receive any yellow paper.

I had my written test and I rolled pass the oral exam. Overall, I am scheduled for oath ceremony come Monday.He handed me my oath letter and interview result and I was so happy. Thanks to all of you especially Kim in Oregon and all the wonderful guys who put in their time to help others. I will keep all of you posted after Monday oath ceremony.

Just bring it with you for oath day

had interview this afternoon and passed. IO was smart and very skillful. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. It went so quickly that I forgot to submit the yellow letter with the listed documents. The letter says I should bring the origianl notice letter and liested items to the interview.

I brought it with all supporting documents but did not submit to IO. I am getting a little worried about that. Does anyone know whether or not it was okay not submit this letter?

Hi Kim,
we seem to be going head to head as per time wise. I will bring it to the oath ceremony just in case if there are need for them. Just relax!

Hi AOS,
I am just trailing you as usual. I got my notice of action today and it said my application has been transferred NBC and I should be notified of date and place of interview by my local DO office.!!!

Congrats Danny. Now I am trailing you!!!

Kimberly3 -- My wife too received the yellow letter and she submitted to the IO officer during her interview, and the IO officer said he doesn't need the letter and gave it back. I believe it should not be a problem.

Thanks

Disclaimer:Everything posted above is strictly my personal opinion.

Kimberly3 -- My wife too received the yellow letter and she submitted to the IO officer during her interview, and the IO officer said he doesn't need the letter and gave it back. I believe it should not be a problem.

Thanks

Disclaimer:Everything posted above is strictly my personal opinion.

Thanking your help, I can relieve now....:):):):)
You are wonderful! Thanks a bunch!;)

I passed interview today. Thank god!!!
The procedure was much tougher than I expected. I was interviewed by an officer with accent, so I tried very hard to hear his questions. Also, I was asked for marriage cert which was not mentioned in letter (my case is not based on marriage). Luckly, I brought with it because I am always an over-worried person.
Finally, he told me that the oath ceremony is taken once per month. So I am waiting for next step now.

Darrenguan,

Congratulations. Hopefully you will get the Oath Letter soon too.

Regards,

mnq_n400

I passed interview today. Thank god!!!
The procedure was much tougher than I expected. I was interviewed by an officer with serious accent, so I tried very hard to hear his questions. Also, I was asked for marriage cert which was not mentioned in letter (my case is not based on marriage). Luckly, I brought with it because I am always an over-worried person.
Finally, he told me that the oath ceremony is taken once per month. So I am waiting for next step now.

Got my citizenship today

I had my interview this morning at the Dallas DO and took the oath this afternoon. I posted my N-400 on 12/1/08, so under four months total.

If any one wants any details let me know.

RECEIVED IL Orlando

D/O : Orlando, FL
12/31//2008 : N-400 Mailed to Lockbox
01/05/2009 : Received Date
01/05/2009: Priority Date
01/12/2009 : Check Cashed.
01/13/2009 : NOA Received
03/09/2009: received yellow letter (CFR)
03/17/2009: FP (never received FP notice. Did Infopass and received FP appointment from IO in Orlando for 04/01/09. Walked in same day 03/17/09 to ASC and did FP)
03/23/2009: IL Received :D
06/08/2009 : Interview Date:)

D/O : Orlando, FL
12/31//2008 : N-400 Mailed to Lockbox
01/05/2009 : Received Date
01/05/2009: Priority Date
01/12/2009 : Check Cashed.
01/13/2009 : NOA Received
03/09/2009: received yellow letter (CFR)
03/17/2009: FP (never received FP notice. Did Infopass and received FP appointment from IO in Orlando for 04/01/09. Walked in same day 03/17/09 to ASC and did FP)
03/23/2009: IL Received :D
06/08/2009 : Interview Date:)
Congrats Cola1,

I noticed that I 'm not the only one who sent N400 app on New Year eve!!

Officially a US citizen today

Thanks a lot guys for all your help. I am officially a US citizen today and I am so glad the whole process was very smooth with no hitch. I took my oath today and the certificate was handed to me. I will apply for my US passport tomorrow.
Thanks AOS and all the good people on this forum and I wish all of you the best.

Cheers!